BY JILLIAN MICHAELS

Features: Weighted Calf Sleeve Low-Profile Design (2)3Lb. Weighted Calf Sleeves Adjustable Hood And Loop Closures Exercise Chart Included Model # - Jmaw10 see more...

• I'm really curious if anyone has tried this, between the ...2 Answers
Chelsie S.
These ankle weights work wonders if you're trying to build leg muscles. I wear them everyday at work and at the gym and can really notice a difference in my legs. I had purchased these from target for a decent price. If you do not work out but want to gain some muscle while walking I would recommend these.
Heni P.
I just want my box I did like 6 review and it's time I get one this is makeing me mad hard work for nothing but this product helps a lot and the calf is heavy weighted so it try's to pull your leg down and you could do so many exercise with it. And I would totally recommend
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Wanda C.
Savannah , GA
They are perfect . The very easy to put on...they give me they best work out. ... I'm always looking forward to my next work .
Perla Z.
Minnesota
I thought it would be better but I thought it a bit bad, you need to improve the graphics and more different routines ..
Dominick👽 N.
Port Huron
Super easy to slip on during daily activities and burn some extra calories, absolutely love to use this weight
frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
It is very good that product can buy it. In any store I was very much served. I have a weekend. thanks bye . };
Marissa R.
Albuquerque
Very good they don't actually weight that much but you can really feel the burn when you blanks or leg lifts!
bridget I.
Mount Airy, GA
I love the one I have it's great for when u exercise and everyone can use it lays great on the floor
Anita W.
Winnipeg , IN
I use these when I’m doing may exercises. I find that they’ve helped me build more muscle in my legs since I’ve started using them. They weren’t cheap but they’re worth it. I’d recommend them!
Tasha C.
I'm really curious if anyone has tried this, between the calf sleeve vs. ankle weights, any noticeable differences in results?