BY JILLIAN MICHAELS #6 in Fitness Equipment

Features: Vinyl Kettlebell Set (1) 5 Lb.Vinyl Kettlebell (1) 10 Lb. Vinyl Kettlebell (1) 15 Lb. Vinyl Kettlebell Comfortable, Ergonomic Design Convenient Storage Tray Instructional Dvd Featuring Jillian Michaels Exercise Chart Included Model # - Jmkbk10 see more...

Jillian Michaels Vinyl Kettlebell Set
  • "Love love love these weights i can do so many different moves with these to target many different areas on my body being the fitness junkie that i am these are perfect lol" in 7 reviews
  • "Kettleballs provide a great work out and Jillian Michael's provides many different ways to work out with these balls." in 6 reviews
Stephanie J.
So Im not a super big fan of going to the gym because I live no where near a gym and it takes a lot of time out of my week to go many times and work out and come home Having a small at home gym helps for the days that I cannot make it to the gym and these Kettlebells are a must. They are perfect for so many different kinds of reps, upper and lower body. Overall, and for the nice low price and high quality, a must for every at home gym/ living room.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These Jillian Michaels Vinyl Kettlebell Set are PERFECT to have at home or in your home gym. This Vinyl Kettlebell Set is made of the best quality and I truly love them. I use my Jillian Michaels Vinyl Kettlebell Set everyday in my workouts and I use them to warm up! The Jillian Michaels Vinyl Kettlebell Set comes complete with a 5lb, 10lb, and 15lb kettlebell! Which is a perfect starter up kit! You will love this set! Also check out Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!
Love that kettle bells. The only complaint I have is for the money I wish the handles I had a bit of a better grip. However these are awesome I love the color and the storage unit they have makes it easy to tuck these away when you're not using them or want to keep them out of sight. For me, personally, the range of actual weight is perfect for days I want to take it easy or go a little heavier.
Talisa G.
I like mixing up my workouts and my workout environment. I bought these kettle bells for my at home workouts. They did not disappoint. I am able to do my favorite workouts from the comfort of my home. They hold up well and are not cheap quality. I'm so glad I bought this set because trying to piece together kettle bells individually costs way more.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really love these kettlebells. They give a great workout and are the perfect weights for all types of people. I use them along with weights. They are great quality and last forever. I was satisfied and recommend them.
Valeria G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Go go go They’re all so cute and subtle easy to hide and
store away. Very good price and very affordable. I don’t think there are any pros and cons I feel that they’re just great for working out with friends and going out. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Kettle balls are the best especially for beginners who are looking to spice up their workout. I still incorporate the use of kettle balls in some of my daily routines. I think they they are great for leg and arm workouts- just look up different techniques you can do with them & then get to a gym with assistance and start becoming familiar!
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These kettle bells are amazing. There are three different weighs that you can use and they are just so easy to use. I love them and they really allow you to get in a good workout. I think they are great and they are easily stored
Ashley W.
Jonesboro , AR
I love these!!! I use them for many different exercises and they have never let me down. They are sturdy, well made, and go above and beyond getting the job done for what I need! I love this product!
Adriana C.
Riverside, CA
I really like these kettlebells and good for any beginner. My 5 pound one sounds like there is a broken piece moving around inside it so I might have just gotten a faulty one.
gloria b.
Waverly, TN
Have y'all ladies purchased these and do y'all like?I have a set and love them.
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
Is this a good beginner set for someone who hasn't used kettle bells before?
Terryn S.
Winnipeg, MB
Would you recommend these weights to someone who hasn't used kettle bells before?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Are the kettle weights better than the regular hand weights??
Emily V.
Are these better than weights?