BY JILLIAN MICHAELS #9 in Fitness Equipment

Features: Vinyl Kettlebell Set (1) 5 Lb.Vinyl Kettlebell (1) 10 Lb. Vinyl Kettlebell (1) 15 Lb. Vinyl Kettlebell Comfortable, Ergonomic Design Convenient Storage Tray Instructional Dvd Featuring Jillian Michaels Exercise Chart Included Model # - Jmkbk10 see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Love love love these weights i can do so many different moves with these to target many different areas on my body being the fitness junkie that i am these are perfect lol" in 7 reviews
  • "Kettleballs provide a great work out and Jillian Michael's provides many different ways to work out with these balls." in 6 reviews
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Fitspiration Expert
Kettle balls are the best especially for beginners who are looking to spice up their workout. I still incorporate the use of kettle balls in some of my daily routines. I think they they are great for leg and arm workouts- just look up different techniques you can do with them & then get to a gym with assistance and start becoming familiar!
(Zexy A.
Chicago
Amazing workout equipment. It shows results really fast I was shocked. I would recommended it to all my friends and it’s so easy to bring around with you. I hope to see more results soon.
Angel K.
Really really want theses. Heard they are good for squat workouts is that true? Also how effective are they when you work out with them? Are they easy to use and build up tolerance?
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
I love this set! I got it on Groupon for $40 I believe, while I couldn't find a single kettleball under $30. It comes with a base to hold them and then 5, 10, 15 lb weights. I would recommend to others!
Annie N.
Lawndale, CA
Fitspiration Expert
I've been searching for the best fitness equipment and this by far has been on of the best. I get such a great workout from using this and would recommend this to my friends.
Courtney K.
norfolk, VA
These Kettlebell's are great for any beginners or first time users that are new to the kettlebell world. One of the biggest cons of this set is that they are not iron, but rather are a cheap plastic. There also was a very uncomfortable seam down the middle of the handle as well. The picture makes them look nicer than they are in person, but they work for what theyre needed for and you honestly cannot beat the price.
Julie A.
Fitspiration Expert
Kettlebells provide an incredible workout for any fitness level. The variety of moves and exercises that can be done with them is amazing for any fitness needs - there is a move for everyone! Jillian Michaels is a fitness legend and any product in her line is one I know I can trust!
Debra v.
Kettle bells are a wonderful work out. They work the whole body in a short amount of time. They are small (fit easily in your house) and really are the most bang for you buck. This set is really expensive though. A typical Kettle bell is $1 per pound. So I would recommend just getting a few individual ones.
April P.
Rogers, AR
Great quality and a wide variety of exercises can be done with these. My mom only uses the 5lb kettlebell, so she let me have the 10 and 15lb ones. It also came with a DVD if you are a beginner or need some suggestions on how to use them. I've enjoyed incorporating them into my workouts. Definitely recommend!
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
Fitspiration Expert
These are great beginner kettle bells. The three different weights allow you to do a variety of things. The stand for the trio is also super nice. I found a Groupon for ones like these and was very impressed for the price. They even came with a workout cd. Not sure if this was just for Groupon or what. If you are starting out these are perfect. If you're more seasoned you are going to find a different pair.
gloria b.
Waverly, TN
Have y'all ladies purchased these and do y'all like?I have a set and love them.
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
Is this a good beginner set for someone who hasn't used kettle bells before?
Terryn S.
Winnipeg , OH
Would you recommend these weights to someone who hasn't used kettle bells before?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Are the kettle weights better than the regular hand weights??
Cindy C.