Jillian Michaels Vinyl Kettlebell Set

Features: Vinyl Kettlebell Set (1) 5 Lb.Vinyl Kettlebell (1) 10 Lb. Vinyl Kettlebell (1) 15 Lb. Vinyl Kettlebell Comfortable, Ergonomic Design Convenient Storage Tray Instructional Dvd Featuring Jillian Michaels Exercise Chart Included Model # - Jmkbk10

Where did you purchase yours ?
Is it good for home workouts?
Are those a good set of kettlebell?
Start your review of Jillian Michaels Vinyl Kettlebell Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love love love these weights i can do so many different moves with these to target many different areas on my body being the fitness junkie that i am these are perfect lolin reviews
Kettleballs provide a great work out and Jillian Michael's provides many different ways to work out with these balls.in reviews
GB B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Son magníficas me encantan son costosas pero valen la pena realmente sacas mucho provecho si la sabes usar
April P.
Rogers, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great quality and a wide variety of exercises can be done with these. My mom only uses the 5lb kettlebell, so she let me have the 10 and 15lb ones. It also came with a DVD if you are a beginner or need some suggestions on how to use them. I've enjoyed incorporating them into my workouts. Definitely recommend!
Rawan H.
Dearborn, MI
This set of Kettlebells is great for any beginners or first time users that are new to the kettlebell world. One of the biggest cons of this set is that they are not iron, but a cheap plastic. I'm not sure if it was only my kettlebells but there was a seam on the handle of mine making it super uncomfortable to use. Also they don't look as neat and shiny in real life as they do in the picture, but for the price (I bought mine from Walmart for $35) it gets the job done.
Michelle G.
1,004 reviews
This is a great little set of kettle bells for someone like me that likes to do some basic workouts at home.
Phuong L.
New Orleans, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love working out with kettle bell. I love this set because its so chic as well. The color code adds a chic look to the bells. I constantly use these everyday when I'm working out. And the best part is you can use it with different types of workout with different parts of your body. And I love that it comes with a holder.
Gabby T.
Pensacola
Purchased at: Target
Love these weights, the sleek design, and the holder. There so versatile for workouts and definitely help you get the body you want.
Julie A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Kettlebells provide an incredible workout for any fitness level. The variety of moves and exercises that can be done with them is amazing for any fitness needs - there is a move for everyone! Jillian Michaels is a fitness legend and any product in her line is one I know I can trust!
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Ketal balls are a fun way to mix up your workout. I've tried other brands, where the vinal coating cracked very quickly - probably due to the usage and the dry air indoors from the AC. These have worn well, and come in a set with a nice variety of weight so I can customize my workout.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR
I love using kettle bells in my workout! These are nice to have at home for basically any workout activity. They're nice to have, and it's nice that they come in varying weights. However, I wish that there was more grip on the handles. I feel like I'm holding on to try and make sure that they don't swing out of my sweaty palms!
Sarah B.
Irvine , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love anything Jillian Michaels! I love the weight range and the material is really good quality. Also having the docking station is really nice because I have hardwood floors it helps to protect them. The shape of the handle is a perfect and size too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...