Jillian Michaels Ripped In 30  DVD uploaded by Ana L.Jillian Michaels Ripped In 30  DVD uploaded by Hannah B.
Jillian Michaels Ripped In 30  DVD

Jillian Michaels Ripped In 30 DVD

BY JILLIAN MICHAELS #11 in Fitness Classes & Programs

Four weeks, four incredible workouts to get you in shape! Includes 30-Day Diet Plan Online! Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 DVD uses Jillian’s bestselling 3-2-1 system to interval to transform your body in four weeks.  Jillian Michaels’ new DVD Ripped in 30 is a comprehensive 30-day diet and exercise plan designed to get you in the best shape of your life!  Ripped in 30 is comprised of four 24-minute workouts based on Jillian’s bestselling body shredding 3-2-1 interval system: 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs. Each incredible routine has fresh, fun new moves that progress in difficulty over a four-week period .  You’ll start with workout level 1 and advance to workout level 4. see more...

• Is this workout DVD worth getting?1 Answers
  • What is the intensity level of this workout? I have asthm...1 Answers
  • Have you seen results using this program? 1 Answers
Jillian Michaels Ripped In 30  DVD
Jillian Michaels Ripped In 30 DVD
Buy on Walmart
  • "Just like in 30 Day Shred, the workouts on this DVD also use the 3 minutes of strength training, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of core work." in 11 reviews
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
Such a great home workout!! It's amazing what you can achieve with this DVD and a few dumbells. Definately feel the burn after doing this workout!! She does show you modifications if you are on more of a beginner level, and also has the advanced fitness model showing you the hardest versions. The DVD has 4 different workouts to acheive, each progressing in difficulty. And yes it gets difficult! You might hate Jillian for a second. If you stick with this workout though, you will love her in the end because she will have helped you achieve some real results!!
Kirsten F.
Lackawanna, NY
Holy moly! Feel the burn with this dvd workout!! Even being 30 minutes it is intense! I try to do Jillian Michaels workout at least 3x a week. Feel so sore after but it’s a good sore and so worth it. It’s only 30 minutes, give it a try. I purchased my dvd at Target for under $10! So so worth it, she kicks your butt!
Marissa W.
4261 Wilson Ave
I absolutely love-love-LOVE this workout! It seems to me that Jillian took a lot of feedback she received in regards to her other workouts, specifically 30 Day Shred, and used the praise/criticism to create this incredibly effective workout. There are several changes she made that I really liked:

1) The workouts are *slightly* longer than 30 Day Shred, I think because the warm-up and stretching parts are a little longer and more involved.
2) LOTS of new moves are incorporated here! You'll see some familiar exercises, such as side lunges and lunges w/ bicep curls, but Jillian did try to throw in some new stuff that is still very effective. She also claims that she doesn't repeat ANY moves in any of the other levels. I've only gotten through level 1 so far, but I'll take her word for that.
3) In the strength circuits, there are 3 different moves per circuit as opposed to just 2. I personally appreciated this because it allows for more variation, plus in the past I have had trouble doing 1 strength move for a full minute and now you do each strength move for 30 seconds. Very nice!
4) I felt like towards the end of circuit 3, things began to cool down a bit - for example, Jillian finishes the final abs circuit with crunches and reverse crunches, which aren't the most difficult ab moves. In her previous videos she pushes you hard throughout the end, which some people may prefer, but for people like me who have been craving a bit of a cool-down without sacrificing extra time, this is beneficial.
5) I like Jillian's assistants in this video. Some of you might be familiar with Basheera, who I originally liked a lot in 6 Week 6-Pack. Basheera is Jillian's advanced assistant once again, and I could tell even in level 1 she was getting winded and very tired. Fortunately she did not CHEAT, like Jillian's other advanced assistant in 30-Day Shred.
7) Jillian takes a lot of time and care in instructing form, which is crucial. In the strength circuits, some of the moves are conducted more slowly, but this is not to make it easier - it is to help you concentrate on form! The slower pace gave me more time to sink down lower and really concentrate on what I was doing. I felt in some of Jillian's other workouts, they would fly through some of the strength moves and I would be struggling to keep up and would instead exercise with poor form. This is NOT the case with this newest video!
6) The music is much, much better!

Ripped in 30 is by far my favorite Jillian Michaels workout video. I will continue to do it every other day and will throw 6W6P and the Shred in the mix as well. This is a very tough workout but it is enjoyable and goes by quickly. Totally recommend to ANYONE, whether you are beginner, intermediate, advanced, young or old, looking to lose weight or looking to stay in shape. You will NOT regret it!

*PS* - I have now lost 30+ lbs. using various Jillian Michaels workouts, 6 of those being lost after I started Ripped in 30, which I got just over a week ago! I am also much stronger, much more flexible, and no longer have pain from a wrist injury I sustained a couple of years ago. Really, if I can achieve all that, I'm sure anyone else out there can.
Toni G.
This was one of the best exercise tapes I've ever watched and used! The music is great and she is a great instructor she pushes you and really gets you to go as long as you can! I saw results within just a couple weeks
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton , CA
This was my staple at home fitness DVD. My mom got it and I started my weightloss using it. It's great for a quick at home workout, all it requires are "heavy" weights and some light weights.
Brittany G.
Spearfish, SD
Julian workouts kick my booty in a good way. I love incorporating them into my weekly fitness sessions and it's nice to be able to do it from the comfort of my own home.
Lissette A.
Jillian always has a modified version for beginners, which i find helpful. Its still a very effective workout! She follows a 3-2-1 method where she goes with 3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio, and 1 minute abs. I love hearing her voice while working out because she sounds so encouraging! I still have a long way to go as i just started this program. But the 30 day shred, a "lighter" workout dvd (its tough!) ,helped me lose 10 pounds in 30 days. And this was without a proper diet. You could potentially lose 10-20 pounds doing Jillian Michaels workout dvds if you follow a healthy eating lifestyle(not a diet! Make it a lifestyle!)
Krickit D.
Lexington, NC
I purchased the Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 DVD because of the time. I was looking for something that was feasible to do at home l within a small amount of time. As a mother of 2, finding time to go to the gym can be hard, but I was very pleased with this workout DVD. It is 30 minutes so it's very easy to squeeze in at home. You feel the burn from it but I don't feel like it's so hard that a beginner would have trouble keeping up. All in all, I'm very pleased with it
Kaitlyn B.
Moore, OK
I bought this DVD on a whim, desperate to see any kind of results in my weight loss journey, and was amazed with the end results! This workout video definitely makes you sweat, and if you stick to it and eat reasonably you will without a doubt lose some pounds. I was able to lose 10 pounds, simply by doing this workout every day and eating right. For anyone on the fence, or shopping around for a good at-home workout, this is a must have!
Karen P.
Katy, TX
To start off with some of these workouts were difficult to do. I'm pretty sure they get the work done(losing weight) but form is everything when trying to achieve a goal and I couldn't find the right way to position myself for some of these workouts. I'd say if you're a beginner try something else, would be great for someone that isn't a beginner.
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
Where can I find it? and how much does it cost?
Rachel K.
Hubbard, OH
Do you follow the workouts as planned (same workout 6 times in a row) or do you mix it up?
Elizabeth M.
Question has been deleted
Kristina K.
Choctaw, OK
How do you like this program over her others?
alison j.
belleville, ON
How long are the work outs usually?