Jillian Michaels - Ripped In 30 - DVD

E-DVD-JILLIAN MICHAELS RIPPED IN 30

What advice do you have for anyone possibly picking this up?
Does this help lose weight fast In the stomach?
Is this workout DVD worth getting?
Start your review of Jillian Michaels - Ripped In 30 - DVD!
Product Highlights
Just like in 30 Day Shred, the workouts on this DVD also use the 3 minutes of strength training, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of core work.in reviews
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
She makes you work your tail off! If you feel like quitting, keep telling yourself to keep going. The results at the end are so worth it!! I'd give this an A+ if it wasn't kind of similar to her 30 day shred.
Aleksandra P.
FitFusion is an  Undefined  that lacks many of the services other companies offer, but it makes up for this somewhat with numerous workout categories and exercise videos. This online fitness service doesn't offer a specific program for you to follow or direct contact with a personal trainer, so you have to find videos that work for you and come up with your own routine and schedule. The company does have healthy recipe videos you can watch to supplement your workouts with a good diet. You don't get a companion app with this service, but the website works on mobile devices.
Morgan W.
Great for an at home workout if you don't have time to hit the gym or if you prefer at home workouts! I recommend any of jillians DVDs. I love the 30 day shred!
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
She is like the master of this job. Her sevices and products are pretty good. Especially during the pandemic for people who works from home. Don’t hesitate to buy.
Tyese J.
Chula Vista, CA
Killer workouts but you will get results! I used Jillians DVDs in 2015. I lost almost 100 lbs in that year. The principles she taught have remained with me to this day.
Lauren M.
Rowesville, SC
When I need to snap back into working out and need good hard effective work outs in less than 30mins that can be done at home, I whip out this DVD. It’s been my go to for YEARS now. I do it for a solid month and in that month I see results, feel better and end up with better habits. After that month, I will then do things like go for a walk or jog with my little one tp our local play ground and while she plays, I will do some of the moves-work outs from the DVD because I remember them because they are simple but effective.
BelQ Q.
Lakeland, FL
I love this !! One fitness Jillian it gives you a great work out out makes you feel great after.
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
Jillian will give you a good, hardcore workout in just 39 0 minutes. A great home workout for days when you can't make it to the gym.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
Jillian’s workouts are definitely my favorites. Something about her is so motivational and I really like the patterns of her workouts. Her program is 3-2-1: 3 minutes of strength moves, 2 minutes of cardio, 1 minute of abs. You do three sets, plus a warm-up and cool down for a roughly 20 minute workout. I like this for a few reasons: 1. ANYONE can work out for only 20 minutes. 2. I can do all of the moves and finish the workout 3. I have an easier time struggling through 2 minutes of cardio when I know I have abs and strength moves ahead, which I prefer. 4. The modified movements are great I definitely recommend Ripped in 30 to all shapes, sizes and fitness levels! It’s easy to modify for your fitness level and also comes with a free 30 day meal plan.
Michael N.
Philadelphia, PA
I remembered that my fitness class in high school made us follow this with dumbbells maxing at 10 lbs. It was a decent workout, lots of cardio as expected. Results are always based on your efforts, so don't always expect to be shredded by halfassing the workout.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...