Jillian Michaels Pilates Kit

by Jillian Michaels

Features: Pilates Kit (1) 65 Cm Exercise Ball With Advanced Texture (2)2 Lb Soft Weight Balls Dual-Action Hand Pump Instructional Dvd Featuring Jillian Michaels Latex-Free Material 250 Lb Weight Capacity Exercise Chart Included Model # - Jmpk10

How well does this actually work?
Does the kit come with the needed equipment and video? Do you feel this is expert level Pilates?
Where can you find this kit at?
Start your review of Jillian Michaels Pilates Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Sumter, Sc
This is a amazing Pilates kit. I love to do Pilates and this is the kit I have. Very affordable and easy to use. Great for exercising. I would repurchase this. I highly recommend this product.
Dallas, TX
Julian Michaels Pilates kid really I love anything if Jillian Michaels her pills her workouts she is a woman so dedicated to help out anybody that has weight problems
1260 Birch Tree lane ,scottsburg. indiana
It was ok just boring I am an out going person and there really wasn't much to say I do it to tone due to the fact I'm a petite womanGoFit Exercise Ball
Louisville, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
1,242 reviews
This kit is great for pilates but also great for your every day workout that may not include pilates. It's very affordable as well. I highly recommend this product.
Austin, TX
I love Jillian Michaels and I love Pilates, however, you can find equivalent work out equipment for way cheaper ): As a workout addict myself I don't stress about buying name brand or super expensive equipment because as long as what you're using gets you to see results then that's all that matters!
Norfolk, VA
Very sturdy balance ball, and great for a vast variety of exercises. Definitely a must have for any one into fitness. The ball is well sized and well packaged, durable and resilient. Great price as well when you consider that this is basically an essential Pilates kit. It's great for someone looking to build or even start their home gym. The equipment is perfect and well constructed.
Milwaukee, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this kit!  I'm a beginner when it comes to Pilates and this really gave me a good workout.  I really like this too because there's so many different workouts that you can do with this and it really keeps my workouts fun.  I would recommend this to everyone.
Urbana, OH
I love pilates. I used to think it was only for older women and then i gave it a try. Turns out i really like it and i always feel good after. Just so happens that i recently bought these products and i love them.
Lithopolis, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is the perfect kit to do pilates and truly get a good workout! I love using the ball because I can even sit and just use the computer when I want to. Jillian Michaels has the greatest workouts as well!
Sandy, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Jillian Michaels work out equipment are always my go to for working out from home. These work great for in front of the TV and work on stretches and what ever else is in your routine.