BY JILLIAN MICHAELS: ONE WEEK SHRED

Haley N.
I just finished this shred last night, and I will tell you I see results. I tried this shred last May, but was only able to motivate myself to do 4 days, but even in that 4 days I saw some results. So this time around I wanted to stick to it and do the full 7, and I made it! I will say that this workout is not easy breezy, but if you want to see results and fast, this is your workout. I did not follow her diet, but I did eat fairly healthy throughout the week, and I lost 4.0 pounds. I lost an inch off my waist and an inch off my hips, and it doesn't sound like much but I feel like I see a huge difference. My stomach is flat for the first time since I was a young kid, and my legs are smaller also. I would definitely not recommend this to a beginner or to do more than the 7 days straight, but if you're looking for something different to push you for a week and are moderately active already, go for this! It does incorporate some strange moves, but she also shows you some modifications for the moves that are more doable. Definitely recommend!
Sierra W.
Portland , OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a great cardio+toning workout! Muscle burns more calories than fat and Jillian Michaels is a trainer that knows that and uses it in her workouts. Rather than just doing cardio she has resistance moves to build muscle and burn more fat. I liked this video but still refer the 30 day shred since its a provides a longer more realistic workout plan.
Sam W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I enjoy the workouts but she really bothers me in her treatment of the young poc person that shows up in her work out videos. I also feel as though she is a bit fatphobic which isn't helpful in way of viewing health. Overall, I get a good workout, but really dislike her treatment of people and how kind of degrading she makes me feel when she yells towards the viewer. I don't do well with yelling people but rather with calming encouragement so I guess I'm in the wrong place.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Shes a tough one. Its fast paced and a little hard to follow or keep up with her. I personally feel you have to be in a little of shape to follow along. I wouldbt say its a beginner type.
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this! I use it with beachbody ultimate reset and Its awesome! Ive lost over 30lbs and am also on the keto diet with everything else. Would definitely buy more of her DVDs! she knows what shes doing for sure! loved it and still do :) recommend to anyone trying to lose weight and tone up.
Marija P.
Sarasota, FL
Jillian is no joke..I would've never thought a video would be this tough. She's so motivating, a serious butt kicker, and seeing her fit body definitely keeps me going even when I'm feeling like death. Killer workout!
Kimberly C.
albuquerque , NM
Jillian Michaels is sooo motivating. Her story and pictures are inspiring. All of her workouts are always a challenge and I love to do them on the days I don't feel like dragging my butt to the gym
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I bought this from the store, thinking I would be able to handle it, I was very wrong haha! I didn't realize how out of shape i was till i did this, but i continued for 8 weeks, and not only lost weight, my whole body was toned and looked great. Great price too!
Britt P.
This DVD kicks your but! I bought it as a beginner, never really been to a gym before, and it was intense. I highly recommend it though as Jillian def knows how to whip you into shape.
Taylor P.
Like any other Jillian Michaels routine, this is challenging! But I promise this it is doable! I am not at all athletic but I can keep up with this! Highly recommended!
Abigail B.
Fishers, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does this exercise video really work or are there better ones out?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Don't you agree Jillian is a beast?
Carol J.
I just did Day 1 this morning, and I really can not work out 2 times a day. Has anyone done the 7 days both workouts back to back?
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How does this compare to her other DVDs? Did you get good results?