BY JILLIAN MICHAELS: ONE WEEK SHRED

BettyJo W.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Shes a tough one. Its fast paced and a little hard to follow or keep up with her. I personally feel you have to be in a little of shape to follow along. I wouldbt say its a beginner type.
Haley N.
Haley N.
I just finished this shred last night, and I will tell you I see results. I tried this shred last May, but was only able to motivate myself to do 4 days, but even in that 4 days I saw some results. So this time around I wanted to stick to it and do the full 7, and I made it! I will say that this workout is not easy breezy, but if you want to see results and fast, this is your workout. I did not follow her diet, but I did eat fairly healthy throughout the week, and I lost 4.0 pounds. I lost an inch off my waist and an inch off my hips, and it doesn't sound like much but I feel like I see a huge difference. My stomach is flat for the first time since I was a young kid, and my legs are smaller also. I would definitely not recommend this to a beginner or to do more than the 7 days straight, but if you're looking for something different to push you for a week and are moderately active already, go for this! It does incorporate some strange moves, but she also shows you some modifications for the moves that are more doable. Definitely recommend!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this! I use it with beachbody ultimate reset and Its awesome! Ive lost over 30lbs and am also on the keto diet with everything else. Would definitely buy more of her DVDs! she knows what shes doing for sure! loved it and still do :) recommend to anyone trying to lose weight and tone up.
Erica E.
Erica E.
Washington, DC
Such a tough workout! I was sore after the first sessions -love Jillian and her workouts
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
albuquerque , NM
Jillian Michaels is sooo motivating. Her story and pictures are inspiring. All of her workouts are always a challenge and I love to do them on the days I don't feel like dragging my butt to the gym
Marija P.
Marija P.
Fargo, ND
Jillian is no joke..I would've never thought a video would be this tough. She's so motivating, a serious butt kicker, and seeing her fit body definitely keeps me going even when I'm feeling like death. Killer workout!
Britt P.
Britt P.
This DVD kicks your but! I bought it as a beginner, never really been to a gym before, and it was intense. I highly recommend it though as Jillian def knows how to whip you into shape.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
Pop Culture Expert
Who doesn't get a good workout with her videos? You can't just do the videos, you have to eat right but it's a good workout!
Katie w.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
She is such an inspiration to women with PCOS and really helps me get into the mode of working out
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I have seen this in the store and really want to try it out.I have another dvd of Jillian Michael's and it's great!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Fishers, IN
Pop Culture Expert
Does this exercise video really work or are there better ones out?
Tanita C.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Don't you agree Jillian is a beast?
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert
How does this compare to her other DVDs? Did you get good results?
Carol J.
Carol J.
I just did Day 1 this morning, and I really can not work out 2 times a day. Has anyone done the 7 days both workouts back to back?