BY JILLIAN MICHAELS: ONE WEEK SHRED

Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this! I use it with beachbody ultimate reset and Its awesome! Ive lost over 30lbs and am also on the keto diet with everything else. Would definitely buy more of her DVDs! she knows what shes doing for sure! loved it and still do :) recommend to anyone trying to lose weight and tone up.
Duaa E.
S Milwaukee, WI
Whenever I start to think about losing weight, she is always the first trainer to come to mind. My problem is I just never go through with any program...
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
Pop Culture Expert
I haven't tried these videos for myself yet but I have friends who are very satisfied. They feel she is a great motivator!
Taylor P.
Like any other Jillian Michaels routine, this is challenging! But I promise this it is doable! I am not at all athletic but I can keep up with this! Highly recommended!
Jennifer C.
She's one tough cookie!! I tried this but didn't last too long. She is good at what she does and if u follow her workout you would definitely get fit
Yvette B.
Burtonsville, MD
I tried this and almost died but it was a burn and pain worth every minute! AWESOME workout
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Pop Culture Expert
This lady is a beast. As a beginner in the workout world, this video was a bit too much for me. But, its a good workout if you can keep up!
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
Pop Culture Expert
I've followed many of her programs and have had good results! they're easy to do and fun, you don't feel like you're working out!
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Pop Culture Expert
I really really love Jillian Michaels, her products and advice always works very well. Can't wait to try this!
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I love Jillian!!! She really knows her stuff. I've never been disappointed with any of her work out dvds. I've gotten toned using many of them.
Abigail B.
Fishers, IN
Pop Culture Expert
Does this exercise video really work or are there better ones out?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Don't you agree Jillian is a beast?
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert
How does this compare to her other DVDs? Did you get good results?
Carol J.
I just did Day 1 this morning, and I really can not work out 2 times a day. Has anyone done the 7 days both workouts back to back?