BY NONE #73 in Fitness Classes & Programs

Fitness expert Jillian Michaels leads this workout program designed to combine upper and lower body sculpting movements with the fast paced action. see more...

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Pop Culture Expert
First video I ever did and first video I'll forever love!!!

Jillian Michaels hit the nail on the head with this video and the moves she does in it.

For us girls, this will tighten us up in all the right areas; arms, legs, butt, and abdominals.

If anyone asks me what to start with without spending too much I say this one.

I originally got it for $9 at Walmart.

Now you can buy it used for super cheap on Amazon used.

Worth every penny and even though I do better more expensive programs now I still come back to this one every now and again.

This is the program that helped me originally lose 21 lbs. it'll always hold my heart!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert
One of her older ones. I find the Ripped in 30 better than this. I'm not patient so I like a high intensity quick workout. This one feels more drug out than other videos of her. It is still good and you will see results if you do it. Just depends on your preference.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Pop Culture Expert
This one might be my favorite of all Jillian Michaels DVDs I own. My arms and abs were so sore after the first time doing this workout. Definitely my go to home workout video program.
Diana Y.
Diana Y.
Aurora, IL
Forget the gym. Even though it’s a video, she pushes you to your limits and keeps pushing you. One of the hardest in my opinion of her workout videos. I feel alive yet not so alive after finishing this workout. I found this workout video at Walmart for $10.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I use this about 3 times a week and love it. Jillian never skimps on her workouts and if you're a beginner this would be a good workout, it's simple and definitely gets your heart going.
Katy W.
Katy W.
Belleville , ON
She's tough! She's mean! But she really knows what she is doing.
Even though it's a video, she makes you take accountability