Jillian Michaels: No More Trouble Zones

by none

Fitness expert Jillian Michaels leads this workout program designed to combine upper and lower body sculpting movements with the fast paced action.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jillian Michaels: No More Trouble Zones!
Dina  H.
Eden Valley, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
1,281 reviews
Jillian Michaels: No More Trouble Zones uploaded by Dina  H.
I have about 6 different dvd’s of Jillian work outs. Unfortunately, I can’t use them anymore because of multiple spinal surgeries. They are definitely intense workouts in a fraction of time. I would recommend them to anyone who is able. I gave most of mine away.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
First video I ever did and first video I'll forever love!!! Jillian Michaels hit the nail on the head with this video and the moves she does in it. For us girls, this will tighten us up in all the right areas; arms, legs, butt, and abdominals. If anyone asks me what to start with without spending too much I say this one. I originally got it for $9 at Walmart. Now you can buy it used for super cheap on Amazon used. Worth every penny and even though I do better more expensive programs now I still come back to this one every now and again. This is the program that helped me originally lose 21 lbs. it'll always hold my heart!
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of her older ones. I find the Ripped in 30 better than this. I'm not patient so I like a high intensity quick workout. This one feels more drug out than other videos of her. It is still good and you will see results if you do it. Just depends on your preference.
Joanne  B.
Hudson Falls, NY
Really a good work out, intense but really easy to follow. This was nice during lock-in to stay active i nay try others
Barbara S.
Fernandina, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This one might be my favorite of all Jillian Michaels DVDs I own. My arms and abs were so sore after the first time doing this workout. Definitely my go to home workout video program.
member-516bf
Great workouts, it’s fast paced. Great for getting your blood and heart pumping. I would definitely put different workouts in from different categories of fitness but I have used it plenty of times during quarantine. It’s overall a great product if your trying to loose weight and need motivation!
Michelle P.
This is a weight training that is hard! Every muscle in your body will be sore the next day, even muscles you didn't know you had. It's 50 minutes of toning that will get your muscles in ripped shape. Jillian is tough but I find her motivating.
Diana S.
Aurora , IL
Forget the gym. Even though it’s a video, she pushes you to your limits and keeps pushing you. One of the hardest in my opinion of her workout videos. I feel alive yet not so alive after finishing this workout. I found this workout video at Walmart for $10.
Herlinda  J.
Goshen, IN
3 different levels, move at your own pace. Workouts were easy and simple to follow. Great sweat session! Awesome for building stamina.
Tammy S.
Troutman, NC
There’ there is absolutely no better at home workout instructor in my opinion.
There’ there is absolutely no better at home workout instructor in my opinion.

Looking for your answer?