Jillian Michaels Natural Whey Protein Powder, 14 oz

BY JILLIAN MICHAELS NATURAL WHEY PROTEIN POWDER, 14 OZ #12 in Protein Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Body Shaping Formula 15g Protein 3g Fiber 100 Calories. Naturally Flavored. Supports Lean Muscle & Strength*. Good Source of Fiber. Eat Good.  Look Great. Pure Protein® Body Shaping Formula is a high-quality nutritional formula specially designed to supplement your diet with protein necessary for a lean, healthy, strong body.*  A superior protein source, whey provides all of the essential amino acids needed for energy, vitality and strength, as well as to help build lean muscle.*  Packed with protein, each nutritious serving of Pure Protein® B. see more...

Jillian Michaels Natural Whey Protein Powder, 14 oz
  • "I bought Jillian choclate protein powder drink.I enjoyed the protein have great taste.I mix 1 scoop choclate protein powder almond milk and whole banana keep me full for long time.I bought it at SAMs club get more for my money .The size is 28.8 and pay 20.00" in 9 reviews
  • "I would definitely suggest this for anyone starting out because it has a stronger chocolate flavor than other brands out there." in 6 reviews
  • "It's great to mix with fruit, almond milk, peanut butter, yogurt, etc to give you a delicious tasting smoothie that fills you up." in 5 reviews
  • "I love this protein powder mix great for my active lifestyle tastes great I love the chocolate shake mix :)" in 5 reviews
Madeline M.
Wilmore, KY
Great tasting protein that works well on its own or with other ingredients in a shake. A bit chalky, but otherwise has great flavor. Makes me feel a bit bloated, as most whey protein does. But if you aren't whey sensitive, then this is a great product for you!
Maritza M.
San Francisco , CA

Bought the chocolate flavor & I'm very happy with it. I've tried 4 other brands of protein, which all had a "chemical" flavor that I didn't like. Then I bought this protein because it reportedly has "No Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors, or Colors". When I tasted it I was pleasantly surprised, it really does taste more natural. The flavor is better than I thought I'd ever get from a protein shake. I also like that it contains Stevia vs. other sweeteners.

How I mixed it: 1 scoop in a blender with 8oz. of chocolate low-carb milk & 4 large ice cubes. While blending, the shake thickened up so much that it actually slowed-down my blender. The consistency was VERY rich & creamy like a thick ice cream milkshake, the flavor was good, and the shake filled me up for hours. And only 180 calories TOTAL for something that filling! Unbelievable. I'll be using this regularly as a post-workout shake and also as an occasional meal-replacement. Next, I'm trying the vanilla flavor to mix with fresh fruits & berries.
Kalei L.
I've had the pleasure of finishing this protein powder and was super happy with the result. I love that it kept me full and didn't over powder any liquids I added in. I love to pair with with coconut water after a workout and found myself full and satisfied. I don't like however, that I cannot find it in retailers. I've looked for it and still can't find it to replace my empty can. It's costly, But most protein powders are so that's not an issue. Availability was my down fall. I lost the results no less and will always LOVE Jillian!
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
This Whey Protein Powder tastes good but I need more protein with my high intensity training. I'm working hard to get very lean and fit so this just doesn't give me what I need to recover from all the work I'm putting my body through. I think it's a good supplement for less active people who maybe do light exercise. If you're in the gym lifting weights or training like an athlete I suggest you look for a higher protein percent per serving.
Danielle P.
Sacramento, CA
Lets be real, whey protein doesn't taste great. I have tried multiple kinds, and this definitely tastes the best out of all of them! Even drinking it with water isn't that bad. Definitely make sure that you have a shaker with one of those balls in it though, because this can get clumpy and drinking a huge ball of whey protein is not fun!
Bethany N.
I love using whey protein powder to supplement my diet and always on the lookout for a good one. I tried this one and its just like all the rest. The flavor is ok and it mixes ok if you are using a blender, but not any better than the rest of them out there. For the price, you can find better ones.
Victoria g.
Dunbar, WV
Ok this is a good tasting protein powder no chalky after taste although the consistency can be a bit different from container to container.
I use protein powder drinks as part of my weight loss regime.

I do like the fact I can dice a strawberry and blend some of this powder in to some yogurt and freeze it for a protein ice cream and it does really well. I've not tried the chocolate pure protein as of yet but I will
Angie F.
Waterloo , IA
Expensive compared to other comparable whey protein products. The quality is there, and the flavor is great, however, I can get many other brands with comparable powders with the same benefits (and actually, higher protein content). I probably won't get again unless I can find it on sale. I know Jillian used to have a ready made shake and I wish THAT would come back on the market as it was amazing.
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
So I've tried many different kinds of protein powders. However, the rest of them were so gritty I couldn't even drink it without giving myself a time limit to down it. This whey protein tastes great and is not gritty at all. It's creamy and smooth. I paired it with Silk Almond Milk and low fat peanut butter. It was so filling, I didn't need anything to snack on! It was also one of the cheaper proteins I've purchased. Great bang for your buck!
Eunice G.
Chino, CA
I'm actually in the middle of a massive diet. I'm trying to better my eating habits, eat healthier, make better choices, etc. As part of my work out routine, I take Jillian Michael's Whey Protein. Mixed with unsweetened almond milk, this not only aids in nourishing your body during a work out, but it has zero carbs and uses stevia to sweeten. You can add other ingredients, but I just replace the almond milk (1 cup) and 2 scoops of product, delicious!
Megan A.
North St Paul, MN
Do you prefer it in chocolate or vanilla?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How does this taste?
Tammy S.
Are there any other flavors?
april p.
Honolulu, HI
Would you prefer this brand over others?
Ashley K.
Elkton, MD
What is the best protein shake combination anyone has made with this product?