No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jillian Michaels Meal Replacement Ultimate Shake, French Vanilla, 4/11.5 oz (4 Pack)!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoLos angeles, CA
I bought this product because I tend to not eat very healthy because im so busy and dont have time to cook healthy food. The meal replacement option is only good for me because it does make me feel satisfied but i have not seen any results so far.
2 years agoShreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else
5 years agoBronx, NY
I actually went and found these at Gnc, they taste good not "Chalk" like type. Very smooth taste and helps in getting fit!
5 years agoPittsburgh, PA
I did not like these. I have tried several replacement meal shakes and these were my least favorite
2 years ago
Es un muy buen producto funciona muy bien a mi me encanto  lo recomendaría la verdad que si un gran producto