HealthWellnessMeal ReplacementsJillian Michaels
Meal Replacement Ultimate Shake, French Vanilla, 4/115 oz (4 Pack)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jillian Michaels Meal Replacement Ultimate Shake, French Vanilla, 4/11.5 oz (4 Pack)!
How would you rate this product?
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else
Los angeles, CA
I bought this product because I tend to not eat very healthy because im so busy and dont have time to cook healthy food. The meal replacement option is only good for me because it does make me feel satisfied but i have not seen any results so far.
Pittsburgh, PA
I did not like these. I have tried several replacement meal shakes and these were my least favorite
Bronx, NY
1,478 reviews
I actually went and found these at Gnc, they taste good not "Chalk" like type. Very smooth taste and helps in getting fit!
Doha
2,012 reviews
I really love this protein powder. I mix mine in a single serving blender with 8 ounces of vanilla unsweetened almond breeze. (This saves carbs and sugars that milk would add.) It mixes well and is very smooth. I think the taste is good and it curbs my sweet tooth. I use this as a meal at times, a snack, or after a workout. The most important thing about this protein for me is that it doesn't contain artificial sweeteners which are harmful to your health.Jillian Michaels Natural Whey Protein Powder is perfect for women looking to tone up.
Es un muy buen producto funciona muy bien a mi me encanto  lo recomendaría la verdad que si un gran producto

Looking for your answer?