BY JILLIAN MICHAELS #35 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement. Formulated to help: Promote Preferential Loss of Fat Mass*. Encourage Lipolysis *. Inhibit Production of Phosphodiesterase*. see more...

Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner
  • "just started using these about a week ago and have not seen a change yet!" in 2 reviews
Amy R.
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
I tried this once in high school, and I saw absolutely zero results. I was swimming and on the power lifting team, but my body composition sw no changes even going through the whole pack. It was a complete waste of money, and I wish I had never bought them.
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
I bought this with full intentions of becoming Jillian Michaels and after using this stuff I can say I'm very disappointed. I pushed through the not so tasty stuff for about a month only to look the same.
Edgewater, CO
FROM A LOT OFF PEOPLES PERSPECTIVE THIS DOESNT WORK VERY MUCH I WOULD LIKE TO TRY AND SEE FOR MY SELF HOPE I CAN.
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
no me parece bueno, porque no vi la diferencia, solo que disminuye el apetito por algunas horas y listo.
Not gunna lie, after I took it my whole body felt like I was sitting in a sauna. it made me feel so hot all over that after about 30 mins I just didn't really feel good. I bought mine on amazon and I wouldn't repurchase it again. The rest of Jillians stuff is amazing, this one product in particular wasn't my favorite.
Chantelle S.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
Fitspiration Expert
I taken them followed the instructions. I thought the first time I took them I got sick. I stopped them. When I felt better I took them again. Same thing. My stomach fot bloated and gurgling. I started throwing up. I am constipated severly. Yes I did workout. I did sweat taking these. I love Jillian but no more.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
No me gusta mucho en realidad, esperaba lo mejor. No es para mi...................................................................
Sia A.
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
Emma R.
Emma R.
Don't waste your money on this. I saw no difference at all in my body while using it
Ryashia M.
Ryashia M.
😘😍😘😍😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😍😘😍😘😍😍😘😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍
cintia r.
cintia r.
Sanford, NC
Do these really work? has anyone tried them?
Christie T.