BY JILLIAN MICHAELS #32 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement. Formulated to help: Promote Preferential Loss of Fat Mass*. Encourage Lipolysis *. Inhibit Production of Phosphodiesterase*. see more...

Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner
  • "just started using these about a week ago and have not seen a change yet!" in 2 reviews
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
I tried this once in high school, and I saw absolutely zero results. I was swimming and on the power lifting team, but my body composition sw no changes even going through the whole pack. It was a complete waste of money, and I wish I had never bought them.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
I bought this with full intentions of becoming Jillian Michaels and after using this stuff I can say I'm very disappointed. I pushed through the not so tasty stuff for about a month only to look the same.
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
FROM A LOT OFF PEOPLES PERSPECTIVE THIS DOESNT WORK VERY MUCH I WOULD LIKE TO TRY AND SEE FOR MY SELF HOPE I CAN.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
no me parece bueno, porque no vi la diferencia, solo que disminuye el apetito por algunas horas y listo.
™ K.
Little Rock
i think that sdhe is 1 of the best fitness trainers inthe world and these peels are for burning fat but you also have excercise with the right daily diet so you can get as much as results as possible but you can also just walk and lose the same amount of weight
Not gunna lie, after I took it my whole body felt like I was sitting in a sauna. it made me feel so hot all over that after about 30 mins I just didn't really feel good. I bought mine on amazon and I wouldn't repurchase it again. The rest of Jillians stuff is amazing, this one product in particular wasn't my favorite.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
Fitspiration Expert
I taken them followed the instructions. I thought the first time I took them I got sick. I stopped them. When I felt better I took them again. Same thing. My stomach fot bloated and gurgling. I started throwing up. I am constipated severly. Yes I did workout. I did sweat taking these. I love Jillian but no more.
Samantha C.
Beulaville, NC
I can see and feel the difference! I started using this a few weeks ago. It provides a nice little boost of energy without the jitters. Its not a miracle pill you have to eat healthy and exercise, but if you do that you will definitely feel the difference I wake up in the morning feeling like my stomach is tighter!
Diane L.
Lorain, OH
It has a bit of an appetite suppression that worked for about 2 hours after taking it, but then failed miserably. I didn't even feel more energy and most can give you at least a little boost. Not worth the money.
Melissa F.
National Court, Findlay, Ohio
I was excited to try this product, but quickly discovered it was a total waste of money. It did nothing for me at all. Go with Oxy Elite if you want something that works.
cintia r.
Sanford, NC
Do these really work? has anyone tried them?
Maribel M.