BY JILLIAN MICHAELS

Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Calorie ControlTM We all know if you want to lose weight, you need to reduce your caloric intake. It sounds simple, but the truth is, if it were easy, most of us wouldn't be overweight in the first place. This is where... see more...

Influenster M.
My friend tried this and every time she took them they made her sick. She stuck with it for a while anyway but did not see any results. I do not think things like this are necessary because if you want to loose weight you have to eat right and exercise. There is no quick fix or magic pill.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
With things like these you have to have a certain diet also you have to be exercising. You can't go on like you used to because you actually won't lose the weight.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I love this product, it really helps control my late night cravings for unhealthy foods and I've lost five pounds since I started using it. I only have 15 more pounds to go to get to my goal weight and this has really helped.
Ashley M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm Not a fan of these due to I took them for a month with diet and exercise and didn't see any improvement in my weight. That's the Whole point of these.
Hello everyone I have used this product for a few months now and literally my cravings for unhealthy food has stopped and I have lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks.
Victoria C.
Yucaipa , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried every gimmick on the market! Unfortunately there is no magic pill or potion for weight loss, nothing replaces hard work and proper nutrition.
melissa l.
Kimball, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Tried this and was a little disappointed in this product did get the results i was looking for and did not care for the feeling when i was taking
Elena M.
I really did feel like they control my monster hunger I guess they there ok but not for me I wish they could control lil better
Jodi M.
Carville, LA
How can a supposed fitness expert be touting a "quick fix" diet pill. The only way to lose weight is through diet and exercise.
Gabriela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This don't work at all, I took them for a while, while eating right and I didn't see any change. Just waste of money
I only have one question about the product how much weight can I lose in 5 months of I keep using the product?
Aubry V.
Central Point, OR
Does this really control your hunger? If so how? Is this something you would need to take forever or do you eventually gain more self control after using it for so long?
Audrey K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I'm going to say that these likely won't work. FDA doesn't think they will either.
Abbey M.
Noblesville, IN
Has anyone had results using this product?