Jillian Michaels Kickbox Fastfix DVD uploaded by Courtney W.

BY JILLIAN MICHAELS #11 in Fitness Classes & Programs

3 Intense 20-Minute Workouts to Cut You Up Quick! Jillian Michaels Kickbox FastFix is a total body workout that will fix your physique fast! These quick-paced workouts will blast off the fat while toning your entire body.  Jillian Michaels Kickbox FastFix consists of three 20-minute kickboxing routines.  Workout 1 focuses on toning the upper body, Workout 2 is going to tone and sculpt the lower body, and Workout 3 really zeroes in on the abs, all while melting off the fat with wild and fun kickboxing cardio. Never kickboxed before?  Don t worry! Jillian has included a tutorial video that helps you get familiar with the moves so you can perfect your form before you begin exercising.  So what are you waiting for?  Get in sick shape and start kicking butt today! Jillian Michaels is one of th. see more...

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Love this DVD. Really wanted to try kickboxing but knew nothing about it. This DVD really helps you if you are a beginner but it great for intermediate participants as well. Was fun to use. I highly recommend.
Heather C.
Oxford, AL
This DVD program will kick your butt!! The warm up is nothing compared to the actual workout!! I couldn't make it all the way through it.. but whoever has I admire you! Good work and keep going!!
Belen C.
pasco
 This DVD is to die for!!!!!!!  It was the most incredible video I ever said life and help me so much  I recommend you guys all try it out and let everybody know how amazing was it you guys would love this video  trust me !!!!!!!  Because I really love it  and don't forget make sure you let everybody else know how great it was .........
Amber D.
Manchester, KY
This one isn't as good as her other workout videos. It's hard to get some of the materials that are required for this. All of videos do require an extra item for exercising but I feel like this was an over load. Besides being sore everyday, when I did do this 5 times a week it just didn't give me  good results that i hoped for. This was coming from someone who did this for two months.
ludny s.
Smyrna, GA
I have been getting fit with Jillian Micheals for the past 3 months and I love it. The best part about this program is that I can do it in the comfort of my own home. I tried to do it 3 days a week or more. the cons about it, is finding the motivation to do it. Therefore, I would recommend that you do it with a friend or two.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
I like this DVD because it is not a workout I dread doing because it is to difficult. I try to work out before work and this is a great one to do to get your body moving and work up a sweat without over doing it and not being able to function the rest of the day.
Onesha N.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Jillian Michaels has always been on her A-game and this kickboxing DVD is not disappointing! I've tried a few other fitness dvds before and I've gotten bored or simply tired of them, however with Kickboxing fastfix I haven't lost my motivation or interest. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants a challenging workout that will produce results!
Darlene I.
South Gate, CA
One of my favorite DVDs. It's a fast way to tone up and you can literally do it at the comfort of your home. My preference is mornings because I can start my day feeling energized. I love the way she gives directions for the next moves so you never feel lost. I would recommend to all family and friends. It's the perfect workout for me!
Sneha I.
Edison, NJ
Jillian is always so incouraging and influencing when she pushing you to do your best daily.
No matter what show or even YouTube video she is on she is very passionate about helping you losing weight.
The exercises are fun activities, obviously difficult for someone who is obese but I did it n so can you.
Jo O.
Naples, FL
I am a kickboxing fanatic and it is the best way that I like to workout. Jillian Michaels is amazing and I have always been a huge fan! She encourages to not stop and never to give up and it helps get through the workouts. Only thing was that I didn't have enough time to work out all the time.
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Do you feel soar the next day and if so in what muscles??
alison j.
Belleville, ON
How long are the work outs usually?
Melody C.
Fresno, CA
I've done 30day shred and ripped in 30, is this dvd on the same level or is it extremely intense? And do you get the same or similar weight loss results as the other two?
Megan T.
Auburn
Has anyone tried this dvd? I have tried several other workout dvds from Jillan Michaels, but I haven't seen this one before.
Jordan K.
Are the exercises on the DVD fun and upbeat or do they get boring after a while? I love to try new workouts, but doing the same thing everyday absolutely kills me when I am working out.