Jillian Michaels JumpStart 14 Day Cleanse & Burn System uploaded by Danielle S.Jillian Michaels JumpStart 14 Day Cleanse & Burn System uploaded by Sandra S.

BY JILLIAN MICHAELS #12 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Dietary Supplement. JumpStart Any Weight Loss Program No harsh chemical laxatives!  No fasting! Jump Start Your Weight Loss Program!*. Reduce Belly Bloat!*. Increase Energy!*. Burn Excess Body Fat!*. 3 Part System. Triple Process Total Body Detox & Cleanse. Probiotic Replenishment™. Maximum Strength Fat Burner™. see more...

• is this a good product does it work and make you loose we...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if julian michaels actually stands by th...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "But I would recommend this is you want to get out of a weight loss plateau or to kick off your weight loss plan! " in 1 review
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Amy E.
Nocona
This is a great detox to get the ball rolling, but be sure and drink plenty of water. I have tried a few others and this worked the best for me. You have to still watch what you eat, but it did help me out. I would recommend this product...I will be using this again since I had to stop my diet for surgery.
Danielle S.
It really help ke to detox after my vacation. I felt like I was bloated and needed a cleanse. It pretty much had me using my bathroom twice a day. I didnt see any weightloss, but I felt a lot better.
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
This is similar to a preworkout and you definitely feel the rush when you first take it. I didn't see any major weight loss but it did get me up and excited for the gym.
Rebekah W.
Fargo, ND
I bought this from walgreens and found it ineffective. Initially I had an increase in bowel movements (gross I know, but that's the correct effect) however after day 3 of the detox I became very sick and was throwing up and had to discontinue using for two days, and when I restarted it I saw no change for the final ten days.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
These totally work! ... By making you so sick you can't eat and getting you so hooked up on caffeine you're bouncing off the walls and this burning calories. They're a great start to a does to because once you are used to eating less, your stomach can't handle a pig out session. Definitely recommend if you're willing to get really sick to lose a few pounds. No judgement.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product worked fairly well for me. I had hit a plateau in my weight loss, so I did this cleanse in hopes to help me get out of my little rut. It worked for me, I felt better after this cleanse and I lost 10 lbs. Since this is a cleanse if you don't maintain a healthy life style (eating healthy and being active) you are most likely to regain the weight you lose. But I would recommend this is you want to get out of a weight loss plateau or to kick off your weight loss plan!
Sandra S.
Wellborn, FL
I have been on a serious diet for the past year I hit my stalls so I grab my Jillian Detox when I cant get out of rhe stalls like a reset I find the product very helpful when you drink a metric butt ton of water and eat Veggies stay away from the processed and harder to digest when using it. I have been blessed to only have 4 stalls in the year and was pleased with the detox
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
thought this product did a great job of cleaning out my bowels. However, it did nothing to help me lose weight. I did feel less bloated. I thought the price was steep for only a 2 week supply. I would like to be able to purchase the probiotic by itself.
Ines B.
Deltona, FL
I was sold when I saw Jillian was advertising the product.... only to be very disappointed! The product did not do any of the "promised" results. I did have BM's, but I could have achieved that by increasing my fiber intake...I did not feel better, lighter, or detoxed in any way, shape or form. Waste of money in my eyes
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Has anyone found this product effective?
Esther M.
Canoga Park, CA
Do you actually lose weight using this ?
Lisa H.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone know if julian michaels actually stands by this product? I have done a lot of video and watched her a lot of and i have never seen her promote this product.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg , AR
Does this actually work? I'm always skeptical of these products.
Adrienne H.
Pasadena, TX
Has anyone tried this and found it effective? Is it something worth buying?