Jillian Michaels JumpStart 14 Day Cleanse & Burn System uploaded by Danielle S.Jillian Michaels JumpStart 14 Day Cleanse & Burn System uploaded by Sandra S.

BY JILLIAN MICHAELS #14 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement. JumpStart Any Weight Loss Program No harsh chemical laxatives!  No fasting! Jump Start Your Weight Loss Program!*. Reduce Belly Bloat!*. Increase Energy!*. Burn Excess Body Fat!*. 3 Part System. Triple Process Total Body Detox & Cleanse. Probiotic Replenishment™. Maximum Strength Fat Burner™. see more...

• is this a good product does it work and make you loose weight 1 Answers
  • Does this product work well?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if julian michaels actually stands by this produ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "But I would recommend this is you want to get out of a weight loss plateau or to kick off your weight loss plan! " in 1 review
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Amy E.
Nocona
This is a great detox to get the ball rolling, but be sure and drink plenty of water. I have tried a few others and this worked the best for me. You have to still watch what you eat, but it did help me out. I would recommend this product...I will be using this again since I had to stop my diet for surgery.
Danielle S.
It really help ke to detox after my vacation. I felt like I was bloated and needed a cleanse. It pretty much had me using my bathroom twice a day. I didnt see any weightloss, but I felt a lot better.
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
This is similar to a preworkout and you definitely feel the rush when you first take it. I didn't see any major weight loss but it did get me up and excited for the gym.
Jordan W.
It does an ok job of detoxing or cleaning out your bowels but the fat burning aspect is questionable. I eat balanced meals and workout regularly. Nothing.
Madeline V.
Lamont
great product. Used a few weeks back and I've never felt better. It's worth the price not over pricey. It's not disappointing it's effective and amazing.
Alyx B.
Edgerton
It worked well! but I would recommend taking a break from it after a while so your body doesn't get used to it. I took a break and I saw more results!
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Fitspiration Expert
Bought this on Amazon for $13. Two boxes is $23/$24. Great deal. Definitely something to help jumpstart this new year
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
did this to a t and didn't see much results! wasn't a bit fan of this product! noticed some energy but not much else
Joyce P.
Cattaraugus, NY
Fitspiration Expert
I wasn't impressed with this product. expecting more because it's a Jillian product. Just disappointed. Would recommend water water water
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Fitspiration Expert
Has anyone found this product effective?
Lisa H.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone know if julian michaels actually stands by this product? I have done a lot of video and watched her a lot of and i have never seen her promote this product.
Esther M.
Canoga Park, CA
Do you actually lose weight using this ?
Ashley C.
nottingham
is this a good product does it work and make you loose weight
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Does this actually work? I'm always skeptical of these products.