BY JILLIAN MICHAELS

Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner: Contains 56 easy to swallow Metacaps Helps body lose fat Promote preferential loss of fat mass Encourage Lipolysis Inhibit activity of phosphodiesterase see more...

Monica M.
Preston , ID
I do feel the burn when I work out! Super easy to find I found them at my local Walmart. The only done fall is sometimes it makes me feel sick but oh er than that I do like it
Laken B.
Saltillo, MS
this product is great! decreased appetite, and amazing energy every day. this product is not expensive and you can buy it at walmart
Caterina S.
Works pretty well. Keeps you satiated. It helped control cheating on the diet. I felt confident with a product from Jillian Michaels.
ivy frances A.
Los angeles
Been dying to lose weight and this helped me a lot with my cravings and austaining my body shape. And i just cant get enough
Lucas H.
Kennesaw, GA
The ENERGY you get from this product is the whole reason I use it. Keeps me tone AND perfectly focused during the work day
Keisha F.
Loa, UT
I enjoyed these workouts. Got me up and ready and got results I was hoping for. Jillian is a good coach! Would recommend.
tyshaun g.
I like ur fat burner it really helps me lose and move faster. It help me every day.it make me happy to lose weight.
Katherine M.
Mountain View, CA
Great to loose weight. Highly recommended.  I bought mine at bed bath and beyond and is been great since day 1.
Hannna O.
This product has worked miracously on my body . At first I was heasitated to use but actually I don't regret every single penny it is a little bit pricy but worth it I have shared this amazing product with my friends and family. I recommend this to people who are not happy with their weight . Make sure your age is appropriate. TIP: Do exercises yoga,cardio
Hyba D.
amazing products they ar so real and so soft and i like the colors And the differents shape 💝💝💝 thank u so much for all that . m so existing to try them love j so much @influenster ❤❤❤❤