BY JILLIAN MICHAELS

Ashley F.
These just weren't my favorite supplements. With diet and working out i don't see any difference from when i don't take the supplements. They ended up being a waste of money and I do not like puttin things in my body that I don't need to be there. I wouldn't suggest these, but everything works different for people. They are very inexpensive so you could always try them with out making a huge investment like other supplements, but i have noticed that supplements that work usually cost more.
Shelby B.
Wouldn't suggest these, but everything works different for people. They are very inexpensive so you could always try them with out making a huge investment like other supplements,
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I tried these hoping that they would help curb my appetite, but they didn't seem to have an effect on my hunger at all, nor did I gain much energy from them.
Renee M.
Elmwood Park, NJ
I love Jillian Michaels and her supplements, I have used them to lose 55pds. They are inexpensive and all natural ingredients which is what I like,
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
I will never get supplements. My sister took these and had an allergic reaction which caused her to blow up and was never to lose weight after.
Madelaine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a great energy booster. I'm not all for supplements for weightless, but this one literal takes the cake and makes it disappear.
Cheyenne G.
Cleveland
I love this it helps me with all my problems I have lost 10 pounds taking thus and following every instructions and I just love it
Rachel S.
Medford , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Horrible product..can't believe I even purchased this off amazon.
I wasn't happy with it at all...........
Lady D.
I have been using it more often and I like it a lot, not only because they are affordable and accessible, but really have good quality
Mercy P.
Ayuda a quemar grasa del cuerpo ,son 180 capsulas las cuales ayudan junto con el ejercicio a quemar esos kilitos que tanto nos molesta.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
What do you use this for?