Jillian Michaels App uploaded by Thando N.Jillian Michaels App uploaded by Thando N.Jillian Michaels App uploaded by Yasmine S.

BY JILLIAN MICHAELS

Train with Jillian Michaels!

She’s helped millions reach their goals and now the worlds leading fitness expert and nutritionist will guide you every step of the way to reach yours. For anyone who has ever wanted Jillian Michaels to be their personal trainer and coach, this is the answer!

Jillian takes all the guesswork out of the equation and gives you all the tools you need to succeed! Motivation, detailed instruction, totally customizable exercise regimens, and detailed meal plans co-created with renown chefs!

Eat delicious healthy food! Workout anywhere! Get incredible results. Cancel anytime!

FEATURES
• Jillian Michaels guides you every step of the way with detailed HD video of every exercise and audio tips, encouragement and coaching throughout.
• Workouts customized for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced exercisers.
• Over 550 exercises! Each one includes full HD video and audio coaching tips to help you perfect your form.
• Works anywhere! Includes hundreds of bodyweight exercises or you can add in simple equipment like dumbbells, a stability ball, medicine ball, and workout bench to really boost your results.
• Free daily 5-minute circuits for a quick metabolic boost.
• An infinite variety of fully interactive, customized workouts.
• Focused 30, 60, or 90-day workout programs for specific goals such as Booty Boot Camp, Bangin’ Bikini Body, Sexy Abs, Slim 60, and more!
• Daily meal plans for omnivore, paleo, and vegan eating preferences. Interactive and customizable so you can perfectly tailor it to your needs.
• Convenient shopping lists.
• 100's of recipes
• Dynamically changes the beat of your music to perfectly match your movements.
• Interactive trainer. Jillian Michaels learns from your feedback to better customize the workouts to your needs.
• Sync your workouts to the Health app.
• Compatible with most bluetooth heart rate monitors.
• Complete tracking capability!

Jillian Michaels App

Start your review of Jillian Michaels App!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Being a person who is trying to lose weight i love her and her routines." in 1 review
  • "They truly work If u follow along with her on your weight loss journey! " in 1 review
Molly L.
Anderson, CA
Fitness at your fingertips! This system really works all areas of your body, I've used it for 5 months now and im more flexible, lost 27 pounds and feel amazing! I've shared and recommend Jillian Michaels fitness and app. Every chance I get and so many of my family and friends are on it!
Yanira f.
salineno, tx
i enjoy using the app because it has helped me get fit. This is q excellent app for when you can not go to the gum and want to work out at home or wherever you are. I do recommend this app for people if all ages that like to be in shape.
Jo D.
I love this workout app. It gives you a 7 minute workout based on the equipment you have and if your workout load is beginner intermediate or hard. It also has different workouts for different things. It has an arm,leg,core,cardio and total body workouts. She demonstrates them for you. It’s a great app and its free.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with this app. It's a perfect combination of exercises from all the methods I have tried in the past and enjoyed. I do it every day because I can do it from home and don't have to go anywhere and the meal plans even include grocery lists to make it easy to get everything to follow along.
Madellin P.
Montreal , QC
I have been inspired by Julian Michael for yeeeeeaaaarsss! I started ya U.K. foreign her 30 days total body shaping/ core work and strength. I downloaded the app to follow videos and she explains so well and motivates you
Linda N.
Manassas Park, VA
This is such a great app and very useful in exercising. Love how easy It is to navigate and use this app.Will definitely be recommending this app to everyone because it was quite awesome. So far it’s a really great app and absolutely loving it !
Elizabeth V.
Love the app. Sometimes have a hard time getting through the steps clearly through my phone so I definitely have to have it carried around with me while working out if I don't know the steps. I do like the workouts in general though!
Serena F.
It was super easy and convenient! I was able to use it on the go and whenever I had extra time. It wasn't too high priced. It definitely met my level of expectation. I would most definitely recommend it to others!
Cristín J.
West Deptford
I love her but I hate her so much at the same time. I always try different people or programan, and at the end I always end up coming back to her. She is effective, mean and cruel. But she gets the job done
Chrissy T.
Techie Expert Level 1
Honestly it is a great source of fitness that will keep pushing you to the max. There is always going to be a warm up before any exercise so make sure you spend time warming up because that's the most important. And take breaks and drink lots of water.
Sophia G.
Do you have to pay for Jillian Michaels month to month? Jillian Michaels App
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I've downloaded this app, does anyone use this? I'm curious about it, but not sure if this a good app for working out.
Mandy H.