BY NONE #44 in Fitness Classes & Programs

Get ripped, flat abs in six weeks with America's toughest trainer, Jillian Michaels. Forget boring sit-ups! Jillian's ab-shredding system chisels the midsection with a winning combination of core-focused cardio circuits and ab-toning exercises. 6 Week Six-Pack includes two dynamic 30-minute workouts plus warm-ups and cool downs. Start with Level 1 for three weeks, and then advance to Level 2 for increased intensity and fat burn. Stick with it and see dramatic results! From Lions Gate. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I enjoyed learning the workouts, but still go back to the 30 days shred." in 1 review
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
I've done several abdominal workouts before and I thought I'd live this one being I've liked other Jillian Michaels ones.

However, I didn't care for this one.

I felt the burn and it made me sweat. A decent calorie burn.

Didn't notice any decent definitions from doing this workout.

It's alright, but not one I'd recommend.
Jen S.
Ok I gave this a shot after I had my first baby and thought I'd love it because hey I love Jillian Michaels and have seen a few of her other workout videos and demos anyway while i did enjoy this for like 2 weeks I got pretty bored with the same curcuits. I learned to switch up my workouts but it's still a great video
Cat S.
I wish there were more than 2/ 45 minute workouts. I think this would be a better DVD if it came with say, 5/20 minute ab workouts that you could pair with cardio of your choice. These just get boring and tedious.
Barbara S.
I love this dvd! The first time I did a full workout program my abs were so sore! I like it how Jillian keeps you motivated throughout the workout. It's a great home workout video.
Abbie C.
University Ht, OH
I did this workout for about 3 weeks and got very bored of it. There are 2 different levels. I enjoyed learning the workouts, but still go back to the 30 days shred. It incorporates a little bit of everything, including her 3-2-1 plan! Love Jillian and all of her workouts!
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Combine this with the 30 day shred or ripped in 30 and you're guaranteed to look great. I always put these on my laptop while watching a show. The routines are easy to remember but not too repetitive that it's annoying.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
This program is intense! If you do it correctly you see results quick! I love love love doing these workouts!
Renad S.
So happy beautiful and love love it is my birthday girl beautiful girl I love you so so much and love you beautiful girl and beautiful girl
hashem A.
I have been following this dvd for very long time and I started to notice a change in my body I can almost see my six pack coming.
Nicole G.
I would say that Jillian Michaels is the best at home work our movies. I have worked through numerous different types of her routines and always found great success. She does a good job of offering something for everyone at every pace, size and ability.
Jamilex C.