Deanna E.
Painted Post, NY

Pet Peeve. Did anyone else notice on level one, the girl on the left stops doing the lunges? It totally throws me off every single time and I have to consciously NOT look at her or I falter.

Lori M.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
3 years, 10 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I didn't notice that. I think she is the one for beginners.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
WAUKEGAN, IL
4 years, 2 months ago
HAHA, I definitely noticed that and it bugs me every time too!
Renee R.
Renee R.
Greencastle, IN
4 years, 8 months ago
LOL. I came on here to ask the same question. Someone fell asleep in the editing room.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
El Paso, TX
4 years, 10 months ago
It always makes me laugh and lose concentration.
Carli J.
Carli J.
Wichita, KS
5 years ago
Yes I did notice that too! Very annoying and frustrating..
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
North Bergen, NJ
5 years, 1 month ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I never noticed that LOL. I barely even noticed the girls cause I was dying during the workouts :P
Tarole H.
Tarole H.
Richmond
5 years, 1 month ago
I totally noticed that as well! Kind of a bummer.
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
5 years, 2 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I thought it was my imagination! lol
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Ballston Spa, NY
5 years, 4 months ago
Haha yes AND later Jillian says "they don't even cheat when I'm not looking" and I want to say "yes they do!"
Krista A.
Krista A.
Marshall, MO
5 years, 5 months ago
OMG yes! I want to yell at her every time!