Katelyn S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2

I don't have a ton to lose but still want to try this in hopes of losing and tightening.. Does this honestly make a big difference in a month?!

Danielle S.
Danielle S.
1 year, 1 month ago
it is designed to tone all different sizes
Becky C.
Becky C.
Chattanooga, TN
1 year, 9 months ago
Yes. It's a full body strength & toning exercise. You'll see results if you stick with it even if you don't have much weight to lose.
Mary J.
Mary J.
1 year, 11 months ago
If you don't have a lot to lose, you're not going to see miraculous results. You're just not. You will tone up though. I noticed abs around the 20 day mark after I completed level 2. I would say that this definitely helps your endurance and strength. If you're looking to lose serious weight in a short period of time, I would suggest p90x. For toning, the 30 day shred is great.
Casey L.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
2 years, 1 month ago
I workout several times a week and the workouts on this did were still a challenge. You have to work up the levels to get the full effect. Consistency with it will be key to seeing results as with any fitness program. It was definitely great for arms and abs.
Aliyah M.
Aliyah M.
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes Katelyn! I found this very helpful for me. I don't have weight to lose either...I was looking for something to get me toned, tighten and fit. I'm 5'9 and 125lbs. With this workout I saw positive changes in my body...My biceps and triceps became toned, my thighs were toned and defined my abs defined. Overall, I became fit and found that my endurance level increased. I love it because its a short 25 minute and intense workout. My workout method that use is I move on to the next level after I workout at the same pace as the girl in the video who does the advanced moves. Her name is Natalie. If you watch the video you will know who I'm referring to. Of course I start off following the 'beginner' girl moves. I hope this answers your question.