Melika N.
Owens X Rds, AL

Has anyone truly had success with this in 30 days?

nae r.
nae r.
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes!! This is a greater starter DVD and is very effective. I lost 15 lbs doing the 30 day shred and cutting out junk when I did it.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Parma Heights, OH
2 years, 3 months ago
It did not work for me as well as I had hoped it would. I ended up getting the 21 Day Fix and I went from a size 18 to 6 since March. For me, that was the most effective all around workout.
Korcasha J.
Korcasha J.
2 years, 3 months ago
My sister in law had great results with the 30 day shred. She has 2 kids and was struggling to get the last of the baby weight off, so she started this workout. She is so fit now because after the 30 day shred, she has done most, if not all, of the other DVD workouts that Jillian Michaels offers and now she's doing P90X! All because this workout gave her the push she needed to get back into working out again and living a healthy lifestyle. I will say though, it's definitely a personal thing, everyone is different, so if you try this workout, don't base your success off of somebody else's because it might not be the same for you.
Antonia K.
Antonia K.
Toronto, ON
2 years, 3 months ago
There are tons of success stories on YouTube if you search for it! I usually use this as a maintenance program. Hope this helps!