Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2

Has anyone had some big success stories using this DVD? Looking to change up my fitness routine.. I've kinda hit a rut (trying to lose baby weight).

Emily B.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
1 year, 7 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
If you have a little one this is perfect because it's less than 30 minutes and at home! I do it while my son naps and it is great, you can find it on YouTube for free to try!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Chattanooga, TN
2 years, 1 month ago
This one is great as long as you stick with it. I noticed results in 2 weeks with strength & endurance.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
2 years, 1 month ago
I do this workout occasionally in between my other workouts and it definitely gets you moving and sweating, I feel accomplished afterwards and have heard great success stories from people who have done it everyday and had results around the level 2 stage
Mary J.
Mary J.
2 years, 3 months ago
I noticed abs beginning to form after level 2 (so around the 20 day mark). I also did this straight through for 30 days without stopping and would suggest doing that if you can for good results.
Yady R.
Yady R.
Gustine, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
I gave this a try a very long time ago and the first thing I want to say it is very rough on your knees so if you have issues with that, might want to stay away from it. I did break out in sweat the two weeks that I did it and probably lost a few pounds and was in a bit better shape, but not I did not lose 14 lbs in 2 weeks. I do have to say I was combining this with Nutrisystem so I don't think my eating was the issue. It will give you a good start but mainly watch what you eat.