Niki M.
Niki M.
Rockford, MI

Does it bother anyone else that she swears during the workout? I hate that I can't do it when the kids are up with the sound on.
Lori M.
Lori M.
July 6, 2014, 11:59 p.m.
I haven't heard her swear on the dvds I have.
Rebel B.
Rebel B.
March 22, 2014, 9:43 p.m.
I have three DVD's of her workout's and I have never heard her swear she does say sweat a lot but not any swear words that I noticed.
Tykia J.
Tykia J.
Feb. 6, 2014, 1:22 p.m.
I never heard her swear lol. Maybe I am just too tired to notice, but it works so if you can just get over the swearing then you should definitely keep doing it. I did not notice it so many your kids wont either.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Oct. 5, 2013, 8:52 a.m.
I haven't heard any swearing. I guess it depends on what you consider a 'swear' word and how sensitive folks are to hearing certain words.
Kara T.
Kara T.
Sept. 27, 2013, 12:43 a.m.
I've never heard her swear on it. Of course I didn't like listening to her, so I usually turned down the sound.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Sept. 16, 2013, 4:49 p.m.
Honestly I never noticed it, and I do this work out in front of my kids all the time. At what point does she swear?
Christina B.
Christina B.
Sept. 6, 2013, 4:58 p.m.
Niki i didn't even notice it!! which level was it on, i am still on the first one lol!! Im surprised she swears on it because like you said, some people have kids! smh :/