Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
Do you feel like Jillian makes you push your self in the video>>?? She really motivates me!
sally r.
sally r.
3 years, 6 months ago
She's a great motivator all around! I love her!
Kara T.
Kara T.
Orem, UT
3 years, 11 months ago
This is the first video where I feel like I was really pushed. It's hard to be pushed and motivated with a video, but I feel like Jillian does a great job at it in this video.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Michigan
3 years, 12 months ago
Jillian is very motivating I like when someone yells at me when I work out so I will push harder during my workout. I find myself yelling back at her sometimes haha
Kathreen L.
Kathreen L.
Milwaukee, WI
4 years ago
She really does push you in her videos. I find myself yelling back at her without realizing it. The way she talks during the video is like she really is in your living room, getting you to push your self to the limit.
Kristen Q.
Kristen Q.
Stillwater, OK
4 years ago
I did - her leadership style motivates me. I don't like soft talkers during work out DVD's - I need someone to really push me. She talks in the DVD like she does to contestants on The Biggest Loser.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Holmes, PA
4 years ago
Yeah! It's borderline scary, like she's in your living room. Ha!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Laramie, WY
4 years, 2 months ago
Most definitely. I love Jillian's style as a trainer. I have lost over 50 pounds using her programs in the past, and 25 lbs so far this go around post baby. She seems to say just the right things at just the right times when I'm ready to turn the DVD off and give up!