BY JILLIAN MICHAELS #4 in Fitness Classes & Programs

• The first day I started working out, I woke up sore AF th...6 Answers
  • Has anyone stuck to this and seen goof results?15 Answers
  • Do you recommend this if you're in great shape but experi...10 Answers
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
  • "You get out of it exactly what you put into the workout, so it's stated multiple times that to achieve maximum results in just 30 minutes, you have to push yourself and Jillian does a great job of facilitating the workout even through a TV screen!" in 5 reviews
Megan H.
Davenport , WA
LOVED IT!!! I wasn’t the greatest about staying on track with it everyday but the results were great and I use a majority of these moves from the video in my workouts either at home or in the gym!! You can tone it down to a level you can handle and then push yourself to do the moves full out. Jillian teaches and encourages you throughout the whole video and it’s fun to do alone or in a group.
Andrea B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite workout dvd! Jillian Michaels is my fav at home dvd workout and this particular dvd is my favorite workout dvd. I have a whole stack of her workout dvds. I recommend this one to everyone. Not hard to follow at all. A good price point also. Under $10 at walmart. I've also found a couple at Goodwill and ordered them cheaper off ebay. Just add 3, 5, or 8lb weights. Or don't be afraid to start off with 1 or 2lb weights either if you're just starting to workout.
Amanda J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my favorite workout video! These exercises actually help tone your body and help you lose weight! Jillian really pushes you to your max during these workouts but it pays off! You will start seeing results very soon! I was amazed by the end of the 30 days how much better my body looked. Excellent!
Kaytlyn H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved these videos. She keeps you motivated the entire time and it is fun. I could feel results and the burn the first few days. Great results with Jillian I love her workouts.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this workout. It can be pretty tough if you’re a beginner but after thirty days of this I felt much stronger and has more agility. She’s an amazing trainer, and very inspirational. I noticed I had way toned arms after two months of this.
Tressa B.
Apo, NY
This video is an old one but it does the work. I’ve been using it for years and it’s done wonders!! After 3 kids I feel amazing . I use this video for the 30 days and it has levels so you can star off slow, moderate or advanced for all ppl.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This was a decent workout. I did not shred 30 pounds, but I probably wasn’t as dedicated as I could’ve been. The workouts are not too difficult, but they are long so be prepared for that. Overall, I enjoyed it.
Marium S.
When I first started getting into workout and getting the need to stay fit I looked into Jillian Michael and her fitness routine. If you out your heart and mind to the workouts you definitely see results. I use her routine precisely everyday. These workouts are designed for beginners and advanced levels which is great. Definitely worth trying
Autumn S.
Lees Summit, MO
Jillian never disappoints!! This is my go to home workout since it has different levels you never get stuck because you can alternate between the levels and it helps you progress to each level! She has modifiers as well and keeps you motivated as you work through the program. This may be a shorter workout but you get what you put into it!!
Elizabeth H.
This is a killer workout. You will be sweating by the end and feel great afterward. Jillian is encouraging and motivating. There are also 2 other trainers doing modified and intensified versions of the workout for every fitness level. If you want to get into shape, do the 30 day shred.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
What size/weight dumbbells do you use for 30DS?
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
I am thinking about getting this. Is it worth it???
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
What is your favorite workout from Jillian?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Has anyone stuck to this and seen goof results?
Kristy W.
I am thinking about getting this one, is it worth it? Or would one of the others Jillian has out be worth getting instead? What are your thoughts if you use them?