BY JILLIAN MICHAELS #2 in Fitness Classes & Programs

• The first day I started working out, I woke up sore AF the next d...5 Answers
  • Has anyone stuck to this and seen goof results?15 Answers
  • Do you recommend this if you're in great shape but experiencing a...10 Answers
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
  • "You get out of it exactly what you put into the workout, so it's stated multiple times that to achieve maximum results in just 30 minutes, you have to push yourself and Jillian does a great job of facilitating the workout even through a TV screen!" in 5 reviews
Andrea B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite workout dvd! Jillian Michaels is my fav at home dvd workout and this particular dvd is my favorite workout dvd. I have a whole stack of her workout dvds. I recommend this one to everyone. Not hard to follow at all. A good price point also. Under $10 at walmart. I've also found a couple at Goodwill and ordered them cheaper off ebay. Just add 3, 5, or 8lb weights. Or don't be afraid to start off with 1 or 2lb weights either if you're just starting to workout.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this workout. It can be pretty tough if you’re a beginner but after thirty days of this I felt much stronger and has more agility. She’s an amazing trainer, and very inspirational. I noticed I had way toned arms after two months of this.
A. L.
I used Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred to help me lose weight after my first baby. Level 1 is tough and level 2 is pretty tough to I never even got to the third level because of how hard each one was. If you stick with the program you will definitely lose weight. The only things that I don't like is that Jillian is really tough and not very encouraging or positive and it gets boring and doesn't work you as well because you stay on the same routine so often.
Amanda C.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Jillian Michaels is a badass. She pushes you to your limit and I’m always glad I did it after it’s over. She has helped my core immensely and my yoga practice as well. Would highly recommend if you want to maximize your workout.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This was a decent workout. I did not shred 30 pounds, but I probably wasn’t as dedicated as I could’ve been. The workouts are not too difficult, but they are long so be prepared for that. Overall, I enjoyed it.
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
This was intense for me but absolutely worked and help my body look amazing before my wedding even thou i took a little bit longer before i could crank up the classes. It’s perfect for a quick WORKout and it’s definitely work but also definitely worth it! In 30 days you will definitely shed the extra pounds. Everyone should try this at least once !
Autumn S.
Lees Summit, MO
Jillian never disappoints!! This is my go to home workout since it has different levels you never get stuck because you can alternate between the levels and it helps you progress to each level! She has modifiers as well and keeps you motivated as you work through the program. This may be a shorter workout but you get what you put into it!!
Elizabeth H.
This is a killer workout. You will be sweating by the end and feel great afterward. Jillian is encouraging and motivating. There are also 2 other trainers doing modified and intensified versions of the workout for every fitness level. If you want to get into shape, do the 30 day shred.
Michelle K.
Massapequa , NY
I purchased this DVD when I first really got into working out. Yes, these workouts are short, but they are definitely effective. There are 3 different levels as well, so you really see your progress as you advance between levels. This is probably my favorite Jillian Michael workout DVD.
Katie S.
Lawrenceville , GA
I loved this program. I also loved that I could stream on amazon prime. My favorite thing about this workout was that she offered different levels. I used this workout right after I had a baby so it was great to have that option until I built my stamina for a harder workout.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
What size/weight dumbbells do you use for 30DS?
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
I am thinking about getting this. Is it worth it???
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
What is your favorite workout from Jillian?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Has anyone stuck to this and seen goof results?
Kristy W.
I am thinking about getting this one, is it worth it? Or would one of the others Jillian has out be worth getting instead? What are your thoughts if you use them?