Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

How good is this one??
Has this worked for anybody? And if so how do you continue after the 30 days?
Have you seen real results from this?
Start your review of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...so it's stated multiple times that to achieve maximum results in just 30 minutes, you have to push yourself and Jillian does a great job of facilitating the workout even through a TV screen!in reviews
Marie-Line S.
I don't know what what thinks about this magazine. Because I do not find very interesting. I prefer use others magazines
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
2,267 reviews
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred uploaded by Jennifer  H.
I love Jillian Michaels! She is tough but super motivating. This DVD has it all. A little cardio, weight training and the dreaded sit ups!
Sarah W.
Portage, MI
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred uploaded by Sarah W.
Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred is the best exercise dvd I have ever seen. It combines strength, cardio and abs in an interval system that helps you lose weight. The moves are not complicated and are easy to learn. The DVD includes 3 levels - beginner, intermediate and advanced. The workout is only 20 minutes but it sculpts your body, burns calories and increases your endurance. The hard part is sticking with it and doing the workout every day. I highly recommend the 30 Day Shred. It changes your body and gives you amazing results if you stick with it!
Stacyann M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Her work outs is intense. She have different work outs to target different parts of your body. You will see the results and great meal plans. Go get her work outs
Shalayna  G.
Petal, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who man that Julian Michael's really knows what she's doing I'm super sweaty and exhausted when I finish her 30 minute workouts but unfortunately because I'm a thicky thick girl and just getting started I stop a lot and just watch her workout but we do I tell you what is worth getting the DVD and someday I'm going to be up to her level I can't wait to see these inches fall off fingers crossed y'all!!
Larysa Z.
Etobicoke
Great workout . Had me Sweating in 5 min!!! It's worth the time and effort for 30 min a day !
Aleksandra P.
It`s most good program for me and my body! i`m happy to recommand this program to my friends! i1m very excited to try other programs of this beautiful woman! FitFusion is an  Undefined  that lacks many of the services other companies offer, but it makes up for this somewhat with numerous workout categories and exercise videos. This online fitness service doesn't offer a specific program for you to follow or direct contact with a personal trainer, so you have to find videos that work for you and come up with your own routine and schedule. The company does have healthy recipe videos you can watch to supplement your workouts with a good diet. You don't get a companion app with this service, but the website works on mobile devices.
Laura S.
Wexford, PA
I Really felt myself building muscle with this DVD. It really pushes you and the fact that you should be moving Up to a new workout every 10 days is a great motivation. However, the 3rd Workout is so intense I still have yet to get through the whole thing!
Julie O.
Parlin, NJ
Easy to to follow but definitely working. It gets progressively more difficult as you go,but if you do it right and follow the system, the hard becomes easy.
Pam G.
Eustis, FL
This workout is a kick butt and take names type workout. Challenging, but affordable!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...