suggested searches

33%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I'm so impressed with this makeup line! I love how incredible soft this liner is! I thought it would be hard as a rock! But when applied to the lids or waterline.. I was shocked at how soft it was without pulling on my skin! Absolutely recommend!

Product reviewed: Jillian Dempsey Natural Khôl Eyeliner, Jet Black

It’s a smudgey eyeliner that doesn’t really set down but I love using it as a soft shadowy color across my upper lash line. I have the purple plum shade and it’s so pretty with my brown eyes! I would recommend it for those of you who love smudgey eyeliner looks.

Product reviewed: Jillian Dempsey Natural Khôl Eyeliner, Jet Black

Jillian Dempsey’s Natural Khol Eyeliner only has two colors to speak of, so you’re not exactly getting rave-ready eyes from this range, but it’s great for people who don’t really like to venture outside black anyways.The texture of these pencils is just delectable. Smooth and gliding, it feels more like a paintbrush than a pencil- which is ridiculously satisfying in ways you can’t even begin to imagine. Its staying power really depends on how oily your eyelids are, but that’s pretty much the same with any eyeliner. It has a handy-dandy smudging tip as part of the product itself to help you on your way to looking like a post-apocalyptic queen out to crush her enemies. (3-inch high heels tend to do that as well, though.) This one’s completely water-proof as well, so don’t be afraid to dive into the deep end.This natural eyeliner is neither matte nor glittery – expect a very subtle sheen. For once, we can say that most, if not all of the ingredients on the list are 100% natural. In fact, the largest chunk of it is made out of natural, moisturizing oils that repair and protect the area around your eye instead of irritating it.