BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsJill Stuart
Layer Blush Compact (4 Color Blush Compact + Brush) - # 02 Pop Sorbet 42g/014oz

by Jill Stuart

A luxurious, adorable blush compact quad Provides four highly-pigmented cheek colors Features a silky, lightweight texture that feels like a freshly baked souffl? Contains an emollient base to maintain the sensation of moisture Formulated with Smooth Glow Oil & Lucent Powder to create a radiant effect Infused with sensual Crystal Floral Bouquet Fragrance Gives a naturally flushed & long-lasting finish Encased in a lavish mirrored octagonal compact Comes with a brush adorned with a Swarovski rhinestone

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jill Stuart Layer Blush Compact (4 Color Blush Compact + Brush) - # 02 Pop Sorbet 4.2g/0.14oz!
How would you rate this product?
Sabrina L.
The colors are beautiful and it literally sparkles when I open it, love the way it’s princess-like made & I love the packaging and everything
Jessica A.
Great Neck
I create the perfect glow look with this compact and it’s a great gift for anyone because the compact is so beautiful.
Amber K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Lovely Colors❤️ The eyeshadow is rather sheer than pigmented. Perfect for daily use. Each colors are so pretty😍 I love how the glitters are less pigmented so it looks more natural. I especially love using the dark brown eyeshadow as a eyeliner for a more natural look
Melissa L.
San Marino, CA
Lovely colors. Received this as a gift. Nice pigmentation with a little shine to it. I do know that their brand is a little pricier and sold a lot in Asia. Definitely a fun piece to add into a your makeup kit.
Amy K.
My Friend bought Jill Stuart eyeshadow palette for my birthday. It is so beautiful packaging. Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!!! Made in Japan. I have #106 Captured sardonyx. So nice!
Echo M.
Burnaby, BC
Super user friendly and it has everything i need for a day look or a smidgier night look. Really sparkly too so if you line the bottom lashes w the white, it looks great! Colour and sparkle stays all day!

Looking for your answer?