BY JILL-E DESIGNS #26 in Camera Cases

This camera bag from jill-e combines function and style in one handy package. the leather bag features adjustable dividers, a pocket for storing an extra memory card and a padded interior for protecting your valuable digital slr camera. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Heather R.
Heather R.
This is a great high quality bag. It looks like a purse and has plenty of room for a good amount of camera accessories. I can fit the body with 3-4 lens and also filters. It is well made and looks beautiful. My one complaint is its size. I am a smaller woman and find carrying the bag around for a long period of time difficult. It is bulky for my size. It is great for outings where I will not be doing a lot of walking around. I get compliments on it all the time
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
Great quality, reasonably priced, very stylish. I really like the durability because it gets a lot of use.
sharee r.
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
I love this bag. Its durable and the design is beautiful. Very well made and so convenient
Holly B.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
The bag looks very nice and I like that it is solid black. It is hard finding a single color bag. Good quality and great amount of space.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Love this bag and how since it is black it matched with eveything! go check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robin L.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
I love my Jill-E bag because it looks like a purse and not a camera bag. There's nothing worse than being dressed up for a wedding, baptism, etc. and carrying around a casual looking camera bag. This bag solves that plus it has lots of storage for personal items in addition to the photography paraphernalia. I have had my bag for several years and it has held up very well. It is large, but then again, so are cameras and extra lenses.
Jolia C.
Jolia C.
It's got a nice style,  and you can wear the camera to work function/ use it as a camera bag that the nice versatility of this design.

That's what I love about this bag,

I like the straps on the front it: makes it look sturdy and tough,
One can use it as a school bag as well.

That's what's great about this design it can be worn for multiple purposes if your creative enough to see.