Jill-E 15

Jill-E 15" Jack Hemingway Leather Laptop Backpack Case (Tan)

BY JILL-E

Jill-E 15 Jack Hemingway Leather Laptop Backpack Case (Tan) Unique, upscale approach to the traditional backpack. The Jill-E 15 Jack Hemingway Leather Laptop Backpack Case is a unique, upscale fresh approach to a familiar favorite. This backpack is comfortable in any business or casual environment. This bag features a Genuine Colombian leather exterior with matching nylon back for durability. Storage options include a front magnetic buckle snap pouch for readily accessible items, and a spacious main compartment with high-quality YKK locking zippers. There is plenty of Interior space for holding a laptop, files, folders, notebooks and more, and the interior is cotton twill lined for soft hand feel. The padded interior laptop pouch protects a 15 laptop. Interior pockets provide organization with dedicated pockets for small items. An additional interior zippered pocket stores small miscellaneous items. This case also features a convenient and discreet exterior zip-open side water bottle pocket, plus rear trolley straps for easy travel. The durable leather exterior wipes clean with a damp cloth. Fits: 15 laptop, smartphone, iPod, wallet, water bottle, snacks, files, folders, business cards, plus other items. (With optional Jill-E Backpack Camera Insert Bag) Fits: Two DSLR camera bodies, two to three extra lenses, one 70-200mm telephoto lens, a flash, spare batteries, memory cards, 15 laptop, smartphone, iPod, wallet, water bottle, snacks, files, folders, business cards, plus other accessories. Key Features: Genuine Colombian leather exterior Front magnetic buckle snap pouch Spacious cotton twill lined interior Interior space for laptop, files, folders, notebooks and more Padded interior laptop pouch Interior pockets Side water bottle pocket Rear trolley straps Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.5 x 6 x 16 in. (32 x 15 x 41cm) Weight: 2.0 lbs. (907g) see more...

Jill-E 15
Jill-E 15" Jack Hemingway Leather Laptop Backpack Case (Tan)
Haley L.
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
Absolutely love this chic backpack, holds my laptop and all my supplies and books for college. Would most definitely purchase again but do not think I will have too be cause I see this lasted me for years to come. it is made well and worth every penny.
Tori S.
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
I love the look of this backpack! If I can find this in stores somewhere I'm totally going to buy it. this backpack would so come in handy for my laptop as well! looks reliable and very cute! I hope I find it
Alana S.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
I used a similar version in school. Its great and has great shoulder and back support. But if use it every day it starts to wear down the material.
Noemi R.
Noemi R.
Homestead, FL
This backpack is very good works very good for your laptop has a lot of space to even put your charger or other things
Yamuna S.
Yamuna S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I totally love this backpack. I always put my labtop inside this whenever I have to somewhere. This is amazing
This bag looks small but seems to be of great quality.This backpack seems to be perfect for gift-giving and gift-giving family and friends or even a boyfriend I want to win this product for gift giving,I hope to win this product because I'm sure that will last for quality.
ANass B.
ANass B.
Techie Expert
Hello, I love this backpack and it looks very stunning and comfortable , looking great. Great for fit in many times. So it is distinctive in all respects i need one of these Jill-E 15" Jack Hemingway Leather Laptop Backpack Case (Tan)
Marley W.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Techie Expert
Are these water resistant?
This backpack is big?
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Techie Expert
Is this backpack expensive?