Healthjili online

by jili online

Description:

It is soft and comfortable, can wear it under any clothes; Improve your arm look and massage by mild compression to help reducing fatigue which improves upper arm's muscle endurance and strength; It can lead the blood circulate healthily, keep warm your arms and burn fats calories; An easy and health way to shape arms; Size - approx 23 x 8cm / 9.06 x 3.15 inch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jili Online 1Pair Women's Weight Loss Arms Compression Massage Shaper Sleeves Fat Cellulite Buster Wrap Belt Bands - Black: Health & Personal Care!
Eugene, OR
I bought of pair of these a few weeks ago. Ever since I was a server back in my 20’s my arms now get sore really fast. I started wearing these when working out and it keeps the inflammation down. It also help loose the excess weight in those hard to tone areas. You can grab a pair for less then ten dollars and are restrictive at all. [product:jobst-womens-15-20-mmhg-arm-sleeve-with-2-silicone-top-band-size:-medium]

Looking for your answer?