BY JILBERE

Suddenly Smooth Single Wax Warmer is a state of the art professional single wax warmer that is designed to accommodate any 14 oz. wax can. see more...

Alena P.
Alena P.
I absolutely love this was warmer. It is super easy to use, but if your not careful, it does get a little messy. I also really like that you can change the heat level. Waxing takes some getting use to, but once you start, you will never want to go back to shaving or plucking. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
I love this wax warmer! It heats up quick and is very easy to use. I would recommend buying to collars though, since waxing gets messy really quick. This is priced right compared to other warmers and gets the job done. I highly recommend.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Petersburg, VA
This wax warmer is a great buy for do it yourself-ers. Of course I would recommend you not doubt dip as it can cause bacteria to grow in your wax no matter what warmer you purchase. I love my warmer :)
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Great wax warmer. Works perfect. Extremely convienent, especially if you have to travel. Definitely recommend.
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great wax warmer! Awesome for waxing at your house and great for traveling as well. I definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting to wax at home at a fairly good price :)
Macie T.
Macie T.
Nisland, SD
I use this product when ever I do diy waxing. It heats the wax very easily and quick. I love this product.