Jilbere Porcelain Series Hair Dryer

by Jilbere

The Jilbere Porcelain Ceramic hairdryer is a professional hairdryer features pulse ceramic technology that dries the hair faster than a conventional dryer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jilbere Porcelain Series Hair Dryer!
Apoorva S.
Omaha
This one is great for fine hair. The speed/heat settings are good. Compact enough to carry it around.  The chord is lengthy too. Availability is great and no compromise on any of the important features.
Morais L.
Long Branch, NJ
Jilbere Porcelain Series Hair Dryer uploaded by Morais L.
Purchased at: ULTA
you need to know this dryer I have it for 8 years 😱 and I didn't buy it expensive I bought it for a price and it always worked very well I love 💕
Destinee M.
Jilbere Porcelain Series Hair Dryer uploaded by Destinee M.
A perfect tool to use to straighten ethnic hair. I don’t even have to flat iron my hair on high heat anymore. I bought this in June of 2015, I am still impressed with the quality of this product. Ladies, it’s only $30 My hair looks awesome because of this awesome product.
Leslie D.
Corinth
I received this hair dryer 2 years ago as a gift, because my other one was slowly dying. This hair dryer has been great! It has a super long cord so that may be a pro or a con to you. It dries my hair much faster than my old Conair and it is very simple to use.
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
This is so good!! They are a great price!! I'd buy these over and over and over again! I definitely recommend this! It exceeded my expectations! I love it! 10/10 recommend! Go get yourself some of these bomb hair dryers! It is great and not too loud
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
My mom owns this blower and every time I forget mine I use this one. It's doesn't work as well with my hair but keep in mind my hair is on the dry side. However it works perfectly on days I just want to dry it quickly.
Sasha B.
Peoria, IL
One of the best out there would definitely recommend it works great and love how fast it dries your hair especially when. Running late
Lane Y.
Prague, OK
Good brand of hair dryers that last a long time. And they are not very expensive. Good buy.
Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
We have this at our summerhouse outside of Ottawa and it is soooo good . My hair dries super fast . Everyone who comes to visit us and they all love it as much as I do . I would definitely buy this again!
Hannah W.
I love this hair dryer. It gets very hot so you don't need to have it at full strength

Looking for your answer?