Jilbere Porcelain Flat Iron uploaded by Hannah H.Jilbere Porcelain Flat Iron uploaded by Hannah H.

BY JILBERE

Jilbere Ceramic Tools Porcelain Flat Irons feature a "diamond hard" porcelain surface. This allows hair to gently glide through the irons plates causing less stress and damage to the hair. see more...

Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
I give it 5 stars but it is the only straightener I have ever used. I have had this straightener for 10 years and it still works perfectly. It has never burnt or damaged my hair. Multiple hairdressers have said it does not look like I even use a flat iron because my hair is far from damaged when using this product. I have used it on my hair which is a bit thick, but my best friend used this same straightener with extremely thick hair and got the same great results. My hair in the picture shown was straightened with this product.
Edaliz M.
WEBSTER, TX
This is a great flat iron. I had mine for years. I buy it at Sally Beauty Supply. My hair is wavy and it helps to keep it straight. And the good part is not pricey.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Love the porcelain I. This hair straightener leaves hair feeling soft and smooth totally recommend it
Tiffany N.
Best flat iron i have bought. I have had mine for years and i love it as well as the price
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA
Great flatiron! I've had mine for years and haven't suffered from any damage
Suzanne H.
Conception bay south , NL
This is the best flat iron I have ever used. I am on my second one, the first one lasted over 5 years and the cord broke only because I didn't store it properly. The price is great, it gives great heat for smoothness and shine. I highly recommend this product and any other Jilbere hot tools