BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsJilbere
De Paris 1" Porcelain Series Professional Straightening Flat Iron 450

by Jilbere

The Jilbere Ceramic Tools Porcelain Flat Iron generate gentle far-infrared heat and extra negative ions to create the perfectly frizz-free hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jilbere De Paris 1" Porcelain Series Professional Straightening Flat Iron 450...!
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I have purchased several if these flat irons since I found them several years ago at Sally’s Beauty Supply. I have purchased many other brands of flat irons and I have always run back to this one. It straightens beautifully or allows me to give my hair big curls all while never pulling my hair. It heats up so super quick and allows you to dial in exactly how hot you want it. Hotter for my hair and cooler on my daughters hair.
Marilynn E.
Chicago
This is the best flat iron I've ever used. I got it when I was in middle school and it was with me until someone took it when I was in college. It gets much hotter than other irons and takes all of the curl and frizz right out of my hair. It's not drying (for an iron) and is easy to clean. As soon as I have a little more disposable income, I'll replace this guy. I've never had an iron live up to this one.
Alaina F.
United States
Jilbere De Paris 1" Porcelain Series Professional Straightening Flat Iron 450... uploaded by Alaina F.
I love the high amount of heat settings on this straightener. I got this for Christmas from my dad and I love it.
Lindsay B.
Rochester, NY
This is a great flat iron, and I’ve had mine for at least 10 years. It’s easier to use this size when my hair is longer, but it gets the job done when necessary on my shoulder length styles, too. Yuppers
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
I love this flat iron! I get it at Sallys for under $40. One will usually last 3-5 years. I've bought 3 or 4 from this collection.
Sarah S.
Westmoreland, TN
I have seriously fallen in love with my straightener. I have mid back length wavy hair. I have had issues getting my hair straight and keeping it that way in the past. With this straightener it is so quick to get my hair straight and it lasts for roughly 2.5 days even through me sleeping on my hair.

Looking for your answer?