No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jiinju Beauty Korea Face & Lip Fibre Mask Avocado/cucumber/bubble/red Cherry Gel!
Lauren D.
Nottingham
Jiinju Beauty Korea Face & Lip Fibre Mask Avocado/cucumber/bubble/red Cherry Gel uploaded by Lauren D.
cannot rave about jiinju face masks enough! my skin can be quite sensitive at times but these masks are great at moisturising and soothing the skin. i buy these two in a pack from superdrug for £2 and its such a good price for quality of the products.
Ina B.
surrey
Highly recommend thus face mask. It leaves your face feeling soft and hydrated so if you have dry skin I would definitely give this a try. My skin looked fresh and bright after I used this mask. 100% going to buy some more.

Looking for your answer?