Jif™ Peanut Powder 6.5 oz. Peg uploaded by Shoba R.Jif™ Peanut Powder 6.5 oz. Peg uploaded by Amanda R.Jif™ Peanut Powder 6.5 oz. Peg uploaded by Karen A.

BY JIF

Made by pressing our freshly roasted peanuts, Jif™ Peanut Powder lets your bring a classic peanut taste to any snack with 85% less fat than traditional peanut butter. Stir into your smoothies or try baking with it--the possibilities are endless. see more...

Buy on Target*
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
I love that there are alternatives for PB since I'm on a low carb diet. PB2 is better I think it tastes more like peanut butter. But this is great in my cream cheese cloud treats
1/2 cup truvia or Splenda 1/4 butter tablespoon of vanilla then I use a banana and some powder PB throw it in the mixer three drop spoonfuls onto a baking sheet then freeze...YUM
Hilary A.
This stuff is so versatile. Drop it in a smoothie, add to some ice cream, or make some peanut butter with it. It's oil free so it's low fat and no cholesterol but packs a good protein punch!
Amy T.
This is the same sort of product as PB2, but PB2 does it better! Adding water to the Jif Peanut Powder does not taste like peanut butter at all. Would probably be okay in smoothies or anything where you just need the powder, but getting it to taste like actual PB takes honey, salt, milk--you're better off eating real peanut butter or PB2 with water!
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
First off, I want to say that I love powdered peanut butter, so my review is based solely on this brand. I hated this product. It tasted like chemicals. The chemical taste was so strong that I could not taste the peanut flavor at all. I literally threw the whole bag in the trash. If you are looking for a good brand, try PB2 powdered peanut butter. Much better.
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
I absolutely love JIF Peanut Powder because it contains 85% less fat than original peanut butter. It has a great taste and I love to make smoothies and use it when baking cookies. If your looking for a lower fat peanut powder try this today,you will not be disappointed! YUMMY
Marc R.
Ocoee, FL
This product is extremely tasty. It is great in smoothies and other liquid based products. It is extremely low fat for peanut butter. My dogs love it too. I wet their plastic chew toys and dip it in the peanut powder. Oh, they have their own bag!
samantha s.
BRUNSWICK, OH
This is another healthy alternative to peanut butter but I don't like the taste. To me it is not sweet enough. It may be not bad in smoothies or recipes but alone it is not sweet. I had PB2 had that is the best.
Shoba R.
Yumm yummm yummm! Just wayyy toooo yummm! Love peanut butter, but peanut butter powder!!! NOW that's a different level all together! Absolutely great in my smoothies and beyond yumm in my chocolate cookies! Love it! Jif™ Peanut Powder 6.5 oz. Peg
Mika G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
For smoothies specifically this is the superior powdered peanut butter - way more flavorful in a smoothie than PB2. I have not tried adding water as an actual spread substitute but for smoothies this is my favorite
Taylor R.
Denver, CO
So first you have to get over the fact that this is NOT peanut butter... it is GREAT for smoothies and shakes to get the peanut butter taste without the thickness and oil. Like it says on the package, it's great for baking and is resealable for easy storage.
Tiffany B.
Where can I find this? This would be perfect for peanut butter and banana shakes!