BY JIF

A chocolatey peanut butter combination. JIF™ Bars are made with chocolatey peanut butter, chewy granola and our delicious creamy JIF® Peanut Butter for the great taste you know and love. Easy to eat on the go and a good source of protein, every bite is sure to make you smile. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Marie S.
no where
Jif™ Bars Peanut Butter Chocolate Flavored Granola Bars 5-1.4 oz. Bars they are healthy they have a lot of protein in them I wouldn’t eat these everyday because of how much protein is in there but you could probably eat them about 2-3 times a week if you really wanted to
Morgan S.
Have bought 20+ boxes. I prefer the hazelnut and peanut butter flavor over the Almond. They are a staple in my pantry. And bonus, my toddler and husband likes them too. They do have peanut pieces in the peanut flavor boxes. However, the hazelnut does not have pieces of nuts which is why I give it five stars. Simply because my toddler can eat it.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
The Jif Bars are supper yummy. They help take care of my chocolate and peanut butter cravings. Their great for on the go and have 7g protein. They are a great snack any time of day.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
How can you not love the creamy peanut butter taste of Jif with yummy chocolate added to it? These snack bars are perfect for after school because the kids can grab them on their way in/out the door, and I can toss them in their lunches too. I don't have to worry about anyone complaining because they all enjoy the taste. I like that they aren't loaded with calories so I can enjoy them too, because why should everything be about the kids!
Debbie S.
Kingston , NY
These are very good. Soft and chewy texture. I buy them here and there. They have 7g of protein per bar! My toddler loves these and its a good way for him to curve his sweet tooth. You can find them next to the peanut butter in the same isle. Very affordable.
Viktoriya V.
Phoenix, AZ
Great bars for a snack. Love the peanut butter and chocolate. Good way to get protein 7g per bar. Several flavors available. Con: chocolate melts fast. Messy when toddler is holding.
Diana T.
Spring, TX
So tasty excellent snacks to calm hungry the flavor its nice and the quality of the ingredients its good and also the price its cool ... Usually buy at heb
johannah S.
So delicious! They are handy on go snack on the go. Love the peanut butter and chocolate combo.
Circumspect 4.
These our a new household snack. They taste so good and have 7 grams of protein which I love. The have the great taste of JIF peanut butter and easy to take on the go.
Tiffany K.
Roselle, IL
Jif™ sent me a sample of its Jif™. All opinions are my own. Yum yum yumminess!! Every single member of my family LOVES these bars. They are not small, a good size for a granola bar, and every favorite was delicious. I could definitely keep these around the house for my husband or son's lunches, or a quick snack for me as I am running around with my toddler. Highly recommended for all ages.