BY JIF

A creamy peanut butter combination. JIF™ Bars are made with a layer of chewy granola and our delicious creamy JIF® Peanut Butter for the great taste you know and love. Easy to eat on the go and a good source of protein, every bite is sure to make you smile. see more...

• Does anyone know of these contain wheat/gluten? I'm celiac, and a...1 Answers
  • Wondering if these are any good? does anyone know where to find t...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kyra Z.
Uniontown, PA
Love peanut butter so wanted to give these a try and I was not disappointed. The first bite kind of tastes like a gross protein bar (not a fun granola bar like it’s made out to be) but the more I ate it, the better it tasted.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I receive these Jeff bars from crowdtap to sample but I was not impressed with the product I mean the flavor was Good and I love the fact that I had 5 g of protein the only downfall to this it is that it's genetically modified and I try to stay away from genetically modified foods but if you are a person that does not mine genetically modified foods thenyou will enjoy these very much.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Yummy peanut butter flavor with a crunch and even the ones with chocolate are delicious too. Good little snack.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Taste: I do not like it. Maybe it's the granola in it. Z
Price: free,
Package: better than the taste
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
I'm in love with the Jif Creamy Peanut Butter snack bars! I've never had a snack bar like them before. I eat them at all hours of the day! They're perfect for a quick breakfast on the go, afternoon pick me up, lunch time snack or after dinner treat :D You can NEVER go wrong with Jif!
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
These are good but they do not have the healthiest ingredients. They taste similar to nature valley peanut butter bars. I would buy these again. The flavor is great.
juanita v.
Omg.....these are awesome!!!!Great snack for adult or kids mother approved!!thanks jif for creating a great after school snack or on the go #jif💔💕💕💕
Christy B.
I was so excited to try this since I eat a lot of JIF peanut butter straight from the jar. However, this bar had what I like to call, the health food store flavor. It did not even taste like straight peanuts to me, which I love. I ended up giving the rest of the box away and was very disappointed.
eliza l.
Aiken, SC
I'm in love with these. Best peanut butter bars out there. I always make sure and eat these before i go to track because they are packed with protien! They definitley don't last long though, quite addicting!!!
Molly G.
Erie, PA
These are SO GOOD!!!!! Only 190 calories per bar and 7g of protein. They aren't messy so I can feed them to my son in the car worry free. Highly recommend for Moms & kiddos on the go!
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Wondering if these are any good? does anyone know where to find them?
Sonja J.
Modesto, CA
Does anyone know of these contain wheat/gluten? I'm celiac, and always looking for tasty things, but I didn't see if these had gluten or not. Pardon my question if I just overlooked it, I sometimes miss things easily! Thank you!