BY JIF

A creamy peanut butter combination. JIF™ Bars are made with a layer of chewy granola and our delicious creamy JIF® Peanut Butter for the great taste you know and love. Easy to eat on the go and a good source of protein, every bite is sure to make you smile. see more...

• Does anyone know of these contain wheat/gluten? I'm celia...1 Answers
  • Wondering if these are any good? does anyone know where t...3 Answers
Rachel S.
Review for: Jif™ Bars Creamy Peanut Butter Granola Bars 5-1.4 oz. Bars more...
These bars are really good, the creamy peanut butter on the outside is delicious and not messy. The peanut butter is layered on and has a pretty thick coating on the outside of the bar. The granola on the inside is also very good. These are really good it is tempting to eat 2 at one time. I purchased from my local grocery store Giant. A box costs around $3.
April E.
Jersey Shore, PA
I must say we are a picky family. It seems like everyone in this house loves something different from each other. Whether it be a teenager who wants the "organic" granola bars to the two year old who wants the sweet sticky granola bars. One thing however is true..... they all love peanut butter. One loves creamy, another loves crunchy and well if you ask the kids their dad will only eat granola if it is covered in chocolate LOL! So when JIF came out with a granola bar I was interested. I got one of each type (chocolate, crunchy and creamy) and well I didn't get one. Lets just say they saw the box, each grabbed a bar and 10 mins later asked if there was more. So the jury is in.... they approve and I am sure we will be keeping these in the house. The only thing I really wish was that it came it a variety and not just all of one kind. It would make it easier to have all 3 kinds on hand that way.
Suzanne R.
If you want to indulge, buy it. If you are health-conscious, don't.

Got these after seeing them on sale and using a rebate on Ibotta. At full price, I feel they are a little pricey for what you get. They are a decent bar, but not enough peanut butter taste for me. You taste sugar more than peanut butter. In fact, out of the first three ingredients listed, two are types of sugar. While it tastes great, I would not consider it a healthy snack, more like a dessert. For a product with a brand implying that "choosy moms choose.." Because it is the healthier option, this product is a surprise to me and not a good fit.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I receive these Jeff bars from crowdtap to sample but I was not impressed with the product I mean the flavor was Good and I love the fact that I had 5 g of protein the only downfall to this it is that it's genetically modified and I try to stay away from genetically modified foods but if you are a person that does not mine genetically modified foods thenyou will enjoy these very much.
Lu s.
I had try three flavors of this bars: Chocolate, creamy and crunchy peanut butter.
This product is amazing. Even it is not something new on the market the taste is great, maybe a little sweet, but great anyways. These bars are nor sticky or messy, so they are a great snack to go.They are also high in nutrients what makes then a very nutritive snack.
I love this product and so my kids, so I highly recommend it.
Christy B.
I was so excited to try this since I eat a lot of JIF peanut butter straight from the jar. However, this bar had what I like to call, the health food store flavor. It did not even taste like straight peanuts to me, which I love. I ended up giving the rest of the box away and was very disappointed.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I absolutely love peanut butter everything so when I saw these I knew I had to try them. They are amazing! They satisfy hunger and sweet cravings. I like to have them on hand for work and my son a snack.... they are a pb lover must... they do not skimp on the Jif peanut butter either!
K.T. B.
Central Point , OR
I'm in love with the Jif Creamy Peanut Butter snack bars! I've never had a snack bar like them before. I eat them at all hours of the day! They're perfect for a quick breakfast on the go, afternoon pick me up, lunch time snack or after dinner treat :D You can NEVER go wrong with Jif!
Emily O.
Madison, AL
These are pretty good peanut butter bars. We bought them after seeing them on Ibotta. I think the peanut butter taste could be a little stronger, but overall it's a pretty tasty treat!
Kyra Z.
Uniontown, PA
Love peanut butter so wanted to give these a try and I was not disappointed. The first bite kind of tastes like a gross protein bar (not a fun granola bar like it’s made out to be) but the more I ate it, the better it tasted.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Wondering if these are any good? does anyone know where to find them?
Sonja J.
Modesto, CA
Does anyone know of these contain wheat/gluten? I'm celiac, and always looking for tasty things, but I didn't see if these had gluten or not. Pardon my question if I just overlooked it, I sometimes miss things easily! Thank you!