BY JIFFY

Jiffy Vegetarian Corn Muffin Mix, 8.5 oz, is a simple way to make cornbread with a family that is on the go. Just add egg and milk to this mix to create a delicious treat that the family will enjoy. This dry muffin mix is packaged in recycled... see more...

Nasharia B.
Tennessee
Love jiffy! We used to use the original but we discovered it contains animal shortening (pork) so we switched to the vegetarian kind and it's so good! You seriously can't tell the difference. The same sweet jiffy cornbread I remember from childhood.
Victoria W.
Louisville, TN
This is my all time favorite cornbread mix! I love the flavor! It's so easy to make! The best part is there is no animal shortening in the ingredients like the original Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix. I have tried all of the vegetarian/vegan alternative ingredients it suggests as well and they all work just great! I also found that I can use self rising flour with a little more almond milk in substitute of an egg.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
I love this mix! It's like 30 something cents a box and tastes soooo good. I always get comments on how great it tastes. I like to get two boxes and pour them together in a greased glass baking dish to make it more like classic cornbread.
Bianca M.
La Habra, CA
I use this every year around holidays to make corn bread casserole. Taste just like original box. I've never bought 3 pack; only single box.
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
Recently got this vegan corn mix which uses vegetable oil instead of animal lard. So delicious, guiltless without tasting guilt-free
Rachel O.
Can't have Thanksgiving without corn bread! It's essential to soak up all of the delicious gravy and sauces
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA
Is this just marketing? Isn't all corn muffin mix vegetarian or do other mixes have lard or gelatin?
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
What is the difference with vegetarian corn bread and regular