Jiffy Pop Jolly Time Select Premium Yellow Pop Corn uploaded by arma m.Jiffy Pop Jolly Time Select Premium Yellow Pop Corn uploaded by Sarah E.Jiffy Pop Jolly Time Select Premium Yellow Pop Corn uploaded by Ida L.

BY JIFFY POP

Jolly Time Select Premium Yellow Pop Corn: 100% whole grain, premium pop corn for your snacking pleasure Large fluffy kernels with bursts of wholesome flavor Gluten free *NEW_LINE* see more...

jessica j.
Beaverton
Buying popcorn kernels not only saves you money on cheaper microwave popcorn but it tastes ways better. Its also healthier for you as well. You can flavor it anyway you want when you cook it on the stove. This brand is the best for kernels! I wont buy microwave popcorn ever again.
Chryssi B.
San Jose, CA
Popcorn has to be my most favorite food in the whole entire world - pretty weird right? No matter if popcorn is your favorite food or not, it is yummy.
I prefer air popped popcorn versus microwave. It tastes cleaner, fresher, and pops without all those mystery "ingredients" that you see left over in the bag.
Sarah E.
I got a popcorn maker for Christmas. I selected this product because it's gluten free and non-GMO. It's very healthy for you and it tastes great. I don't even have salt on it Jiffy Pop Jolly Time Select Premium Yellow Pop Corn
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
There is NO OTHER WAY TO HAVE POPCORN!!!! The taste is impeccable and way healthier than already made popcorn or microwaveable!!!!! I will never have it any other way!!!! Plus jolly Time is really a jolly time!!!! The kIds LOVE helping to make and watch it pop!!!!! It is like magic!!!!!!!
Robyn D.
Every Friday night we have family popcorn night. This is corn we Pop. Now my friends who's dad's are Farmers are Total corn snobs, but after I run out of corn from Daddy's cobs, this is my go to!
Tori P.
Big fan of this popcorn. I like popping my own popcorn on the stove it more Afro bake and you can make it according to how you like it buttery or make with other toppings. I would recommend to buy this And then buy the extra toppings.
Brittany G.
Ridgecrest, CA
Use this in our air popper and we love it. It met our expectations and more. We topped it with a little butter and flavoring and it was delicious! It is better than most other similar products. I would recommend this to others.
Devon K.
east lansing
Our microwave broke on us almost a year ago and popcorn was really the only thing we used it for. But making it on the stove is so easy! I don't have to worry about what flavors to get I can just add my own!
Hannah J.
I prefer to make stovetop popped corn compared to microwave brands. Microwave doesn't taste as good and leaves a bad feeling in my mouth/through. Stoved top is way better tasting and healthier! Just throw some kernels in with a bit of vegetable oil and then add some sea salt. Yum!
Camryn C.
I love air popped popcorn. This popcorn pops pretty quickly, it’s a healthier alternative to microwave popcorn, and it’s pretty affordable. I would recommend for it’s good taste, and it’s even better price.