BY JIFFY POP #15 in Popcorn

Jiffy Pop® Butter Flavored Popcorn.
As much fun to make as it is to eat!

• Does it work? I've used some where it doesn't pop!2 Answers
  • I own a popcorn make but I was wondering if this works be...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these are low in sodium? 1 Answers
Jiffy Pop Butter Flavored Popcorn
  • "If you are making this for yourself or for movie night with friends, this popcorn is the way to go!" in 1 review
Suzi C.
Dedham, MA
My son loves most popcorn. He especially loved when we tried jiffy pop for the first time recently. I didn’t even think they were still making them but got excited when I found them grocery shopping I got other people around me excited too and saw them buying it also. Had a great time cooking it up and watching my sons excitement
Tylina T.
Huddy, KY
I love how they have these in the little tins. It reminds me of being a child and making popcorn for the first time. If you want to have a fun family night this would be a great tradition. You can let the kids make their own popcorn. I would recommend this to everyone.
Lisa G.
Be really careful when taking the cardboard off the top! It’s so easy to rip the foil under it and then the whole thing is useless.

Overall, the popcorn tasted good and I can’t complain but for the hassle it is to make it on the stove I don’t think it’s any better than microwaveable popcorn and you’d have to REALLY want to make stove top popcorn to do it. Since it tastes the same as microwave popcorn I wouldn’t buy it again. But it is cool to see the foil expand into a big bubble.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I remember my parents buying Jiffy Pop when I was a kid. My brothers and sister and I all loved watching mom or dad cook it on the stove top. It’s unique from most popcorns because of how it’s cooked and it has a very unique taste that you crave.
Lisyet T.
Jiffy pop popcorn is awesome. It is a great family experience, cooking jiffy pop and eating it while gathered around the tv to watch a movie. I love it so much that I bought a separate 2 burner portable cooktop, so I could cook it without risking scratching my glass top stove.
kali e.
Baton Rouge, LA
When I was younger, my mom and I would always have these "picnics" in the living room and lay down a blanket and fill a basket with food while we watched movies. I always loved when I could convince her to make popcorn because she would pull one of these out of the cabinet and it was always so fascinating to watch it cook. Also, super convenient that we could just rip open the top and eat from the packaging. Kind of hard to cook without burning at least part of the popcorn though.
Ariel A.
everett, WA
Our microwave burns our popcorn 9 out of 10 times, so this was a great alternative! I love making it too, it’s exciting when the kernels start to pop and the foil on the bag rises. I also have to pick a couple up for camping.
Kathryn C.
germantown, tn
This is my childhood in a little aluminum container. We would always bring them camping and it was the best. You can buy it at walmart or any grocery store. It’s tough to cook however as it’s really tiring to keep moving your arm around the whole time. I end up with a lot of uncooked kernels because I’m scared to burn it. It’s a lot of fun on occasion to do with my girls and for them to see it grow though but not something I’d do regularly.
Faye L.
This was so fun to have! We used this in New Mexico for a trip during the summer and tried to pop it over a fire during the time we also roasted marshmallows. My mom mentioned that when she was a kid there was no microwave popcorn so they heated it over a stove. It didn't work as I expected over the fire however, but it does work fairly well over the stove. And, it tastes great too. There is just something about popping popcorn the old fashioned way!
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
The best popcorn you can buy. The whole experience is fun from the cooking to the eating. The only downfall is if the foil gets a hole in it before you cook it, you have to throw the whole thing away.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Is this popcorn easy to make?
Victoria S.
Toronto, ON
Does it work? I've used some where it doesn't pop!
Frankie R.
Glendale, AZ
Does anyone know if these are low in sodium?
Ashley B.
I own a popcorn make but I was wondering if this works better. Can this popcorn be used on an open flame? Does it burn easily?
Kristina C.
I have never popped this type of popcorn before it is it usually pop pretty fast or does it take awhile?