Jiffy Pop Butter Flavored Popcorn

by Jiffy Pop

#24 in Popcorn

Jiffy Pop® Butter Flavored Popcorn.
As much fun to make as it is to eat!

We love movie night at our house. We go all out with our Jiffy Pop Butter Flavored Popcorn REESE'S PIECES Peanut Butter Candy [product:sour-patch-kids-candy] and [product:hot-tamales-chewy-cinnamon-flavored-candies]. We get each person a tray (just like at the movies) and have a wonderful time enjoying family time with Movie night. What is your favorite family time?
Are these super salty?
I have never popped this type of popcorn before it is it usually pop pretty fast or does it take awhile?
Start your review of Jiffy Pop Butter Flavored Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
If you are making this for yourself or for movie night with friends, this popcorn is the way to go!in reviews
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
This is so fun for sleep overs or to change things up on movie night. We used to pop this on the gas stove when I was younger and I still stop by and grab a jiffy pop every now and then for my fiance and I to enjoy. The popcorn cooks pretty evenly as long as you follow the directions and the butter flavor is not too greasy or over powering. It will always remind me of my younger childhood and sleepovers at my grandma's house which to me is priceless!
member-53ddc1
Jiffy Pop Butter Flavored Popcorn uploaded by member-53ddc1
I usually love jiffy pop but I received a defective product with missing foil so I am unable to cook it. I am highly upset with how the company wasted food. I hope that no one else ever runs into this issue.
Christine D.
Hoboken, NJ
Jiffy Pop Butter Flavored Popcorn uploaded by Christine D.
Reminds me of when I was a kid every time I make it. Still as much fun to make too. Tasty buttery flavor. Fun to make and fun to eat. It’s super inexpensive too. Jiffy Pop Butter Flavored 🍿 Jiffy Pop Butter Flavored Popcorn
Alex B.
I’ve never had good experiences with this popcorn. It always burns for me even though I follow the directions to a tee. It is also super tiring on the arms
Amanda H.
Newton, IL
This is wonderful popcorn and don’t underestimate the show! 🤣😂🤣 I have more awesome memories about burning this stuff than actually eating it!
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
I always loved this as a child and think they are soo much fun for my grandchildren. Have purchased a few times. Good product good quality good price. I would recommend and would probably repurchase again
April R.
Burbank, CA
Pop corn smell is one of the most comforting smells i know.. it smells like a day at the movie theater when I make my popcorn at home.. taste great too!!
Shelby L.
This popcorn tastes just like theatre popcorn but way cheaper! It’s super convenient too!
Alexandra G.
Northampton, MA
More fun to make than it is to eat, but still delicious and buttery and salty. I love making these and bringing them into movie theaters, but sometimes it is hard to get all the kernels to pop. Either way I would recommend this product just for the sheer novelty.
Alaina H.
Love this popcorn especially when going camping and trips! It has incredible value for the great price. Popcorn flavor is very yummy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
il y a 2 ans
We love movie night at our house. We go all out with our Jiffy Pop Butter Flavored Popcorn REESE'S Big Cup Crunchy Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz and Hot Tamales® Fierce Cinnamon Flavored Chewy Candies. We get each person a tray (just like at the movies) and have a wonderful time enjoying family time with Movie night. What is your favorite family time?
Randa T. il y a un an
We too love movie night everyone gets their favorite snack n cuddle on the couch with the dog !!! 🥰