BY JIFFY POP #9 in Popcorn

Jiffy Pop® Butter Flavored Popcorn.
As much fun to make as it is to eat!

• Does it work? I've used some where it doesn't pop!2 Answers
  • I own a popcorn make but I was wondering if this works better. Ca...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these are low in sodium? 1 Answers
Jiffy Pop Butter Flavored Popcorn
  • "If you are making this for yourself or for movie night with friends, this popcorn is the way to go!" in 1 review
Tylina H.
Belfry, KY
I love how they have these in the little tins. It reminds me of being a child and making popcorn for the first time. If you want to have a fun family night this would be a great tradition. You can let the kids make their own popcorn. I would recommend this to everyone.
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
When I was younger, my mom and I would always have these "picnics" in the living room and lay down a blanket and fill a basket with food while we watched movies. I always loved when I could convince her to make popcorn because she would pull one of these out of the cabinet and it was always so fascinating to watch it cook. Also, super convenient that we could just rip open the top and eat from the packaging. Kind of hard to cook without burning at least part of the popcorn though.
Kathryn C.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This is my childhood in a little aluminum container. We would always bring them camping and it was the best. You can buy it at walmart or any grocery store. It’s tough to cook however as it’s really tiring to keep moving your arm around the whole time. I end up with a lot of uncooked kernels because I’m scared to burn it. It’s a lot of fun on occasion to do with my girls and for them to see it grow though but not something I’d do regularly.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
The best popcorn you can buy. The whole experience is fun from the cooking to the eating. The only downfall is if the foil gets a hole in it before you cook it, you have to throw the whole thing away.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
We love buying jiffy pop in the tin! It is such a fun way to pop popcorn!! My kids just get a kick out of me making this in the stove!! And you can't beat the price! I can sometimes find these at the dollar store and I stock up!! Thanks for reading this!!
Alissa B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Jiffy Pops gives me that old school nostalgic feeling, and I love it. Making it is seriously just as great as eating it. It’s crunchy and buttery, yet not crazy artificial tasting. Definitely one of my go-to snacks.
bianca r.
so cute. I like this way of making popcorn if I’m out camping. Other than that I would rather heated up in the microwave I do like this way I think it’s cute and fun but it’s definitely for outside honestly it’s not that buttery so I wouldn’t use it as a snack but like I said it’s cute to bring on a camping trip or if you’re going to be hanging around the fire.
Lana O.
I still love the jiffy pop way of popping corn...watching the foil expand as you shook it over the burner was always fun when i was growing up and hasn't lost its quirky kid appeal
Kristie T.
Thus reminds me of my childhood days. The taste is great and I'm never disappointed. My daughter loves this too because it's not messy like microwave popcorn. Now that she's a fan of this, I don't have to make it in my pots anymore lol. It's also less than $2.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Is this popcorn easy to make?
Victoria S.
Toronto, ON
Does it work? I've used some where it doesn't pop!
Frankie R.
Glendale, AZ
Does anyone know if these are low in sodium?
Ashley B.
I own a popcorn make but I was wondering if this works better. Can this popcorn be used on an open flame? Does it burn easily?