BY JIFFY #13 in Pizza Crusts

Jiffy® Pizza Crust Mix.
Compare & save!
Quality and value since 1930.
Just add water. see more...

Kerrigan C.
Makes great crust and you can make it as thick or thin as you prefer! I like it thin and it wasn't as crunchy as I would like but has good flavor and is very affordable! Will buy again but would prefer more of a cracker crust.
Delihla C.
I've used this a couple of times and it has a really good taste. It's not the fluffiest but it tastes really good. I like to bake it with a mixture of butter and garlic sometimes too! Will continue buying it:)
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I guess that I couldn't exactly classify this as a traditional pizza crust, as the texture is more like that of a shortbread cookie, just with a light cornmeal / savory flavor, but in a pinch, I do like it, especially as it is really crunchy, which I love!
Jackie R.
Hopkinsville , KY
Love these! We made homemade pizza a lot and this is probably my favorite crust. Easy to make and tastes amazing. I sometimes add spices to it for a kick. It makes a nice fluffy crust.
Nikki L.
Hephzibah , GA
I wish there were more to a box! It says it makes on large pizza what they forget to mention is it has to be a super thin pizza. Overall price and taste are both great, it just stinks it takes two boxes!
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
This crust makes making pizza so easy and fun to do. My family and I routinely make pizzas at home and this is the crust we use most often. The crust is delicious and compliments the pizza well.
Morgan B.
This is my go-to crust when it comes to making pizza. I use it to make breakfast pizza, dessert pizza and all other kinds. We usually use two boxes at a time to make the crust thicker. One box will suffice though. It is really fast and easy to make plus half the cost of other pizza crusts.
Megan R.
We wanted to make homemade pizza but didn't want premade crust. At 73cents a box, I grabbed four. Easy to make. Doesn't take long to cook either. I'm very picky with pizza crust and this was perfect. It was lite and flaky. I tasted all our toppings instead of just the crust. Will be buying this more often.
Misty C.
Bay City , MI
This is my go to pizza crust mix. Easy to use, I have been making pizza crust with it since I was a kid and it's always in low stock around here when I go to the store. It's a nice flaky crust, not too fluffy and not too crunchy.
Jessica W.
Bulpitt, IL
It is very good. It tastes more like a biscuit or a home made pizza crust. It isn't as firm as a ready made pizza crust. It's inexpensive and worth trying. My mom always made home made pizzas as a child and she always used jiffy brand. :)
Jen F.
Carmel, IN
How does this set in comparison to ready made crusts?
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Is this pizza doughy tasting?