BY JIFFY

"Jiffy"?? Raspberry Muffin Mix.
Compare & save!
Quality and value since 1930.
Artificially flavored with imitation raspberries.
Add egg and milk. see more...

Shaylie F.
Provo, UT
I have used this product ever since I was a kid. It is easy to use and make. The muffins are delicious and fluffy. It makes a good amount. Additionally, the price can not be beat. You can get these mixes for under a dollar. I will continue to be a life long consumer of this product.
Karlie L.
Carrollton
I love the sweet mix of the Raspberries in Jiffy's Muffin Mix. It's a nice contrast to the slight salty flavor of the mix, and it's always light and fluffy when I make it. I get consistent results every time I use it . I would recommend this to pretty much everyone I know.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Riverview , FL
These muffins are so simple to make! Fast and inexpensive. They taste really yummy with the little raspberry bits they have. I can make 6 from a package and they are something we enjoy for breakfast.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
I love the jiffy brand muffins and was excited to find the raspberry flavor as I've never seen it before. They're easy to make and all you need to add is egg and milk. These were had a nice raspberry flavor but I prefer the blueberry over these.
Emily S.
Windsor, CO
I love these, I always make extra for the next day's breakfast! They always cook nicely at high altitude with no adjustments. Great for the price!
Miranda O.
Belfair, WA
I have used this brand for corn bread for years and was excited when I got this the first time. It came out tasting amazing and very moist.
AmyJo H.
Perrysburg, OH
Just made these. Kids loved them for breakfast and snack. Just add milk and egg and bake. Cheap but awesome. Makes 6 muffins.
Shelby G.
Mmmm these are so delicious! They always turn out so moist! I love making these for breakfast or dessert after dinner.
Marissa C.
Moore
They always turn out good plus it's pretty easy to make considering you just add water and that's about it.
Jane K.
Goshen, IN
My famous white chocolate raspberry cookies are made with this. Makes for making an easy batch of cookies
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
How well do these save and do they taste like real fruit or artificial?