Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix

by Jiffy

#4 in Baking Mixes

Jiffy® Corn Muffin Mix.
America's favorite.
Quality and value since 1930.
Add egg and milk.

I’ve been making these muffins since I was a kid. Love them. The last three boxes I made smell delicious but have no flavor at all. Did the change the mixture? Anyone else having this problem
Do I need to add sugar?
Who else loves this brand of corn 🍞?
Start your review of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix!
Product Highlights
And very easy to make.in reviews
Chandra G.
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix uploaded by Chandra G.
I love Jiffy Corn Muffin; I've been purchasing this mix for many many years. This classic, buttery, sweet golden brown cornbread goes perfectly with any meal or eat alone as a dessert.  It is quick and simple to make; if you search online you can find many recipes to transform this corn muffin mix. I can't ever get enough of eating cornbread muffins and I will continue to keep this as a staple in my house. Highly recommend this product.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
This is my go to corn bread mix. I love Jiffy. My corn bread always comes out tasty and perfect every single time! I will never buy anything else!
Angela J.
Round Rock, TX
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix uploaded by Angela J.
This mix is so versatile and that’s the biggest reason I like it so much. Whether pan fried, in a muffin or loaf, Jiffy hits the spot. It goes with all of my southern style meals, beans, chili, and soups. I even add veggies to the mix and the grandkids love it.
Trin H.
Loxley, AL
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix uploaded by Trin H.
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix uploaded by Trin H.
Purchased at: Walmart
There’s nothing like hot buttery cornbread. And if you’re from the south then you know about the skillet cornbread. And if not get you some @jiffy cornbread mix and Buttermilk (not whole milk) buttermilk makes all the difference. Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
ami M.
Erie, PA
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix uploaded by ami M.
Purchased at: Amazon
One time favorite is jiffy corn muffins like to add bannas an bake in muffins they are very delightful an tasty
Hart L.
I always keep a few boxes around in my pantry. Easy and quick bread and muffin mix. I put addition ingredients to vary recipe. Can be made sweet or savory. Breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner even cake for dessert. Recommend giving it a try.
Chrissy K.
Cambridge, OH
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix uploaded by Chrissy K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been eating this brand since I was a kid & it still taste just as amazing as how my mom use to make it. I like to add honey to the mix but other than that it's perfect . If you follow the directions on the box you will burn your muffins so check them after 13-14 minutes .
Teena F.
Rushsylvania, OH
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix uploaded by Teena F.
My go to corn muffin mix. I have bought this for years and will continue to do so. I follow the muffin recipe and just add some sugar for a little sweetness. It is very inexpensive and good in other recipes as well. Very satisfied with this repeat purchase.
Brianna B.
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix uploaded by Brianna B.
Had stopped purchasing for a while because I found these little black dots in one box a while ago. Fix a box of jiffy last night did not see any black dots. I like jiffy formula because it is smooth , light , sweet , and fluffly; It is hard to achieve the texture of Jiffy with just regular corn meal. I have been eating Jiffy Corn Muffins since a kid and they always bring back so many good childhood memories.
Elyssa K.
Colts Neck, NJ
I love this mix. It is so easy to make. I have made corn bread a bunch of times around the holidays using this mix and it is always a hit!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...