BY JIFFY

Jiffy® Corn Muffin Mix.
America's favorite.
Quality and value since 1930.
Add egg and milk. see more...

• is this stuff any good. does it taste like when u make it in the ...4 Answers
  • I know this brand of corn bread is popular, but is it worth all ...1 Answers
  • Even when I follow the directions, my muffins come out really cru...2 Answers
  • "And very easy to make." in 1 review
Lisa K.
Tustin, CA
This product is quick and easy for any down and dirty potluck to make it requires just a few ingredients. First get a box of Jiffy mix, you will need an egg some milk along with a quarter cup oil and a quarter cup sugar and a can of cream corn mix the Jiffy mix as it states in the instructions adding the sugar and all oil and corn. Bake according to instructions check to make sure it’s done by gently inserting a fork or toothpick because it is a more moist item if it comes out looking like it’s on cooked definitely leaving for a few more minutes but if it just comes out fairly moist exactly what you want. It is a full proof winner for a hot hot summer night when you want something quick and easy to go with the barbecue or it’s perfect for a bowl of chili in the wintertime when it’s nice and cold. This is my go to item for potlucks, it’s my go to When I’m going to a family function and just having it around the house on occasion with dinner.
April D.
Livingston, TN
I didn't like this corn muffin mix because of how sweet it is. As a matter of fact the only thing I did like about this was the consistency! I know a lot of people do love this product...Im just not one of them. If you don't like sweet sweet corn bread then this product is not for you.
Ashley W.
pittsburg
The one thing my husband loves An can not live with out is his cornbread. I swear if I let him he would eat it everyday of the year 3 times a day lol. So last night I made some with him and all we do really is follow the instructions on the back of the jiffy corn muffin mix box. All you'll need it an egg and some milk. Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
You absolutely cannot go wrong with us. For whatever reason this is one of my favorites. However I do love making homemade cornbread and I actually add a box of this mix to my cornmeal and flour and egg and butter and buttermilk and it just makes it all the better. I definitely love the sweet taste and it really cannot be beat to come out of a box and all you add is a few things.
Shirlane L.
El Paso, TX
In a hurry to make cornbread dressing I used jiffy and my cornbread dressing turned out better than ever baked jiffy like the instructions then let it cook crumbled the cornbread added 2 cups of chicken stock 1/2 of celery chopped up 1/2 of onions chopped & 1/2 of green peppers chopped with fresh sage chopped up, mixed with 3 eggs and put back in oven for 400 f yummy
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Easy, delicious, affordable and makes enough corn bread to invite friends and family over for a warm bowl of chili and quality time together. Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix should be a on hand option for the chilly fall and winter meals.
Gaila B.
Batesville , AR
Omg! Let me just tell you something right now! This stuff is the bomb.com!!! Why make it from scratch when the best tasting cornbread is this right here!!!!! Absolutely love this product. The price is unbelievable affordable and the portion is perfect! I️ can guarantee with this cornbread you won’t have any leftovers! Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix 😍😍😍
Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! My favorite way to eat it is with Ham & Beans! It tastes great all on its own as well though! I don't mind purchasing multiple boxes, because this can be used for more than just cornbread itself. Plus, it is so cheap for the quantity you end up with after baking! 5 out of 5!  Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
This corn bread is so good. I like to add lots of butter and actually mix mine with half-and-half instead of milk. It makes for a sweeter yet more buttery cornbread. Add a sweet potato and wala it's delicious.
Michelle R.
Hudsonville
It's super quick and easy to make these corn muffins (or Johnny bread) in a Jiffy!  Tongue and cheek aside, this mix will always yield light and fluffy muffins that disappear quickly from the dinner table.  I find them to be a perfect complement to chili on a cold, rainy evening.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
What's the weirdest thing you've made with jiffy? Was it good?
tracy l.
Alabaster, AL
is this stuff any good. does it taste like when u make it in the skillet
Angela P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Even when I follow the directions, my muffins come out really crumbly. Does anyone add anything in addition to the mix recommended ingredients?
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
I know this brand of corn bread is popular, but is it worth all the hype? Do the muffins come out dry?
Jessie P.
Is there any way to change/enhance the taste of this? It's not my favorite but I don't like the time it takes to make my own.