Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix

Jiffy® Corn Muffin Mix.
America's favorite.
Quality and value since 1930.
Add egg and milk.

Who else loves this brand of corn 🍞?
is this stuff any good. does it taste like when u make it in the skillet
I know this brand of corn bread is popular, but is it worth all the hype? Do the muffins come out dry?
Start your review of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix!
Product Highlights
And very easy to make.in 1 review
a month ago
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix uploaded by Brianna B.
Had stopped purchasing for a while because I found these little black dots in one box a while ago. Fix a box of jiffy last night did not see any black dots. I like jiffy formula because it is smooth , light , sweet , and fluffly; It is hard to achieve the texture of Jiffy with just regular corn meal. I have been eating Jiffy Corn Muffins since a kid and they always bring back so many good childhood memories.
2 months agoCambridge, OH
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix uploaded by Chrissy K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been eating this brand since I was a kid & it still taste just as amazing as how my mom use to make it. I like to add honey to the mix but other than that it's perfect . If you follow the directions on the box you will burn your muffins so check them after 13-14 minutes .
a month agoMt.Vernon
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix uploaded by Jenn G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Our family loves jiffy corn bread mix!! The delicious golden color and the taste is so good. It's at a good price and corn bread is good with anything you decide is for dinner!!😀😀
2 months agoLincoln , NE
This review is courtesy of my family since I hate cornbread. They love how thick and true to taste it is, served hot with butter and honey as a side to just about any meal
2 months agoNoxapater, MS
I will not eat corn bread unless it is Jiffy corn bread! It is so good & it taste like a sweet joy for corn bread. There needs to a bigger box for the $1 that I pay for at dollar general. I use this everytime I grill out and eat. It will never change at all and will give to my kids!
2 months agoNew Plymouth, ID
Love these muffins! Although these aren't as good as homemade corn bread, this brand does a pretty good job at getting close. These are great for breakfasts or add a can of corn to the mix for a fun corn bread dinner. Pairs whell with barbequed chicken or grilled steak.
3 months agoShelbyville, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
I looooove Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix! It's so light and fluffy and I love the little bit of sweetness it has. I usually make it in a 9×9 pan instead of a muffin pan, but that's just a personal preference. I add sugar into my homemade cornbread but nothing compares to Jiffy!
2 months agoPort Charlotte, Fl
Super easy to make! And yummy to eat. I usually make 2 boxes at a time since one doesn't make much but they are cheap, which is great. I wouldn't improve unless they make a big big box! Always meets expectations you can mess these up. I'm always buying these!
2 months agoOcala, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Breakfast, lunch, or dinner this has always been the go to for corn bread. We love adding this as a muffin or a slice to the sides of our meals. We live in the south and this mix is the holy Grail of corn bread mixes at the neighbors cookouts. We can't get enough of the great flavor.
19 days agobridgeport
Bc Who doesn’t like cornbread?!? It goes so well with different meals. I like adding a little sugar to mine. Or making cornbread casserole with cream corn, regular corn, sugar, melted butter and sour cream. 💛
Ask a question to the Influenster community...