BY JIFFY #7 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Jiffy® Corn Muffin Mix.
America's favorite.
Quality and value since 1930.
Add egg and milk. see more...

• is this stuff any good. does it taste like when u make it...5 Answers
  • I know this brand of corn bread is popular, but is it wo...1 Answers
  • Even when I follow the directions, my muffins come out re...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "And very easy to make." in 1 review
Lisa K.
Tustin, CA
This product is quick and easy for any down and dirty potluck to make it requires just a few ingredients. First get a box of Jiffy mix, you will need an egg some milk along with a quarter cup oil and a quarter cup sugar and a can of cream corn mix the Jiffy mix as it states in the instructions adding the sugar and all oil and corn. Bake according to instructions check to make sure it’s done by gently inserting a fork or toothpick because it is a more moist item if it comes out looking like it’s on cooked definitely leaving for a few more minutes but if it just comes out fairly moist exactly what you want. It is a full proof winner for a hot hot summer night when you want something quick and easy to go with the barbecue or it’s perfect for a bowl of chili in the wintertime when it’s nice and cold. This is my go to item for potlucks, it’s my go to When I’m going to a family function and just having it around the house on occasion with dinner.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I always keep a few of these on hand because they're super cheap, super easy to make and just yummy! They're nice when you're in a pinch on what to serve for dinner! Also corn muffin sloppy jo's are the best! It's a hit with everyone, always! just like skillet corn muffins.
Darlene R.
Brimley
This mix is my favorite tasting cornbread. They are just sweet enough to remind me of being back in Louisiana with thaw homemade cornbread. Southern cornbread is the best I’ve had so far. I would recommend anyone to try this mix.
Kayla B.
I like using these to make my breakfast for the week. I add in just a little cinnamon and then eat it with maple syrup. The flavor is great. The only complaint that I have is that the texture of the dough is pretty sandy which I'm not really a fan of that. However, I will continue using this product.
Samantha N.
Stroud , OK
who doesn't love Jiffy cornbread mix?! So good and simple and affordable! such great flavor and may uses for this mix. I love to make sweet cornbread or spicy. I always use jiffy brand and would probably never use anything else. Such a great buy
Abby K.
Great both on it's own and in recipes! My favorite thing to make this with is barbeque and I add a bit of honey and butter to serve. For recipes, this goes wonderfully in sweet corn spoonbread. If you haven't tried it, you must!
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
You absolutely cannot go wrong with us. For whatever reason this is one of my favorites. However I do love making homemade cornbread and I actually add a box of this mix to my cornmeal and flour and egg and butter and buttermilk and it just makes it all the better. I definitely love the sweet taste and it really cannot be beat to come out of a box and all you add is a few things.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Easy, delicious, affordable and makes enough corn bread to invite friends and family over for a warm bowl of chili and quality time together. Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix should be a on hand option for the chilly fall and winter meals.
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
I'm pretty positive this is everyone's go to corn bread mix. You can't really go wrong with it unless you make your own from scratch. Used for any holiday such as Christmas or Thanksgiving. This stuff only cost like 2 dollars
Jesseca H.
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! My favorite way to eat it is with Ham & Beans! It tastes great all on its own as well though! I don't mind purchasing multiple boxes, because this can be used for more than just cornbread itself. Plus, it is so cheap for the quantity you end up with after baking! 5 out of 5!  Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
What's the weirdest thing you've made with jiffy? Was it good?
tracy l.
Alabaster, AL
is this stuff any good. does it taste like when u make it in the skillet
Angela P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Even when I follow the directions, my muffins come out really crumbly. Does anyone add anything in addition to the mix recommended ingredients?
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
I know this brand of corn bread is popular, but is it worth all the hype? Do the muffins come out dry?
Jessie P.
Is there any way to change/enhance the taste of this? It's not my favorite but I don't like the time it takes to make my own.