BY JIFFY

Jiffy® Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix.
Compare & save!
Quality and value since 1930.
Artificially and naturally flavored.
Add egg and milk. see more...

• What is you favorite way to cook/eat this. 2 Answers
  • Never had this flavor, is it better than the corn bread? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Wayne, MI
Foodie Expert
I remember going to the Jiffy factory when I was in elementary for a field trip. They gave us all free boxes to take home. Crazy that I still remember but this was the box I got. The flavor is so god. Not to cinnamon-y and not sickening sweet. It's a bargain and so easy to make.
M P.
M P.
My favorite fall breakfast! Easy and quick! I can make these with plenty of time to get to work first thing in the morning.
Faith W.
Faith W.
Chambersburg
Yummy, very cheap little snack treat. When I am on a budget but want something sweet to treat my family with this is one of my go to mixes. It tends to be a little drier than I tend to like but you cant beat the value so it is worth it. And even better, it is super easy to mix up and throw in the oven.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Foodie Expert
My mom always made these when I was a kid and I really am obsessed with this apple Cinnamon's flavor as well. The best flavor there is! I think these do not compare quality wise to other brands but they are so cheap that it is so worth it. So easy to make!
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Penn Run, PA
Foodie Expert
Easy to make and delicious for the little effort. I put my own twist in the recipe occasionally. Like putting more apple chunks and cinnamon. And topping the final product off with a crumbly brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. These go fast in my household!!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Foodie Expert
Classic muffin mix that's delicious as well. Doesn't yield a ton but is a great value. Great flavor and consistency. Super easy and quick to make as well as cones in traditional flavors. Would definitely recommend
tyne T.
tyne T.
Sherman, TX
Foodie Expert
These are an easy weekday breakfast that is flavorful and filling! I love the variety of flavors that jiffy has and have yet to be disappointed in their muffins
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
This is sooo good! I love this flavor! My mom made this all the time when I was growing up. I love the smell, fills the whole house.
Felecia S.
Felecia S.
Foodie Expert
Apple cinnamon muffins are amazing and this mix is just so simple almost anyone can make them. Great for anytime of day
nicole r.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Foodie Expert
Great! Super tasty. Jiffy makes the best mixes! Jiffy has great flavor and so easy your kids can make it. Win-win win!
Alisha  .
Alisha .
What is you favorite way to cook/eat this.
Maryah H.
Maryah H.
, FL
Never had this flavor, is it better than the corn bread?