BY JIFFY

Jiffy® Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix.
Compare & save!
Quality and value since 1930.
Artificially and naturally flavored.
Add egg and milk. see more...

• What is you favorite way to cook/eat this. 2 Answers
  • Never had this flavor, is it better than the corn bread? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Wayne, MI
Foodie Expert
I remember going to the Jiffy factory when I was in elementary for a field trip. They gave us all free boxes to take home. Crazy that I still remember but this was the box I got. The flavor is so god. Not to cinnamon-y and not sickening sweet. It's a bargain and so easy to make.
M P.
M P.
My favorite fall breakfast! Easy and quick! I can make these with plenty of time to get to work first thing in the morning.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Penn Run, PA
Foodie Expert
Easy to make and delicious for the little effort. I put my own twist in the recipe occasionally. Like putting more apple chunks and cinnamon. And topping the final product off with a crumbly brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. These go fast in my household!!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
This is sooo good! I love this flavor! My mom made this all the time when I was growing up. I love the smell, fills the whole house.
Josephine S.
Josephine S.
Foodie Expert
Love jiffy! And my favorite muffins are apple! So this is always a must in my eyes! Will purchase again!
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
So simple to make and they're always so good! And they're cheap. Always a good thing!
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Long Beach, NY
So good. I love Jiffy muffins, especially this flavor. Full of yummy flavors and a great quick snack.
Vickie A.
Vickie A.
Fayetteville , GA
Foodie Expert
Yummy! Anything Joffy makes is delicious. If you love sweet and moist cinnamon muffins, this is for you!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I love Jiffy mixes...I have used the different kinds for years. Looks like a cheap generic brand but that is not it at all...best cheap brand around.
Alisha  .
Alisha .
I love this mix. Supper easy to make too. I love this on top of a mix of cooked hamburger, corn, tomato sauce, and chili power. Great week night meal that is quick and easier.
Alisha  .
Alisha .
What is you favorite way to cook/eat this.
Maryah H.
Maryah H.
, FL
Never had this flavor, is it better than the corn bread?