Jiffy Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix

Jiffy® Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix.
Compare & save!
Quality and value since 1930.
Artificially and naturally flavored.
Add egg and milk. see more...

• What is you favorite way to cook/eat this. 2 Answers
  • Never had this flavor, is it better than the corn bread? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hailey P.
My mom always made these when I was a kid and I really am obsessed with this apple Cinnamon's flavor as well. The best flavor there is! I think these do not compare quality wise to other brands but they are so cheap that it is so worth it. So easy to make!
Alexis S.
Wayne, MI
I remember going to the Jiffy factory when I was in elementary for a field trip. They gave us all free boxes to take home. Crazy that I still remember but this was the box I got. The flavor is so god. Not to cinnamon-y and not sickening sweet. It's a bargain and so easy to make.
Faith W.
Yummy, very cheap little snack treat. When I am on a budget but want something sweet to treat my family with this is one of my go to mixes. It tends to be a little drier than I tend to like but you cant beat the value so it is worth it. And even better, it is super easy to mix up and throw in the oven.
Brandy B.
Penn Run, PA
Easy to make and delicious for the little effort. I put my own twist in the recipe occasionally. Like putting more apple chunks and cinnamon. And topping the final product off with a crumbly brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. These go fast in my household!!
Caitlin S.
Classic muffin mix that's delicious as well. Doesn't yield a ton but is a great value. Great flavor and consistency. Super easy and quick to make as well as cones in traditional flavors. Would definitely recommend
Manda K.
This has been our go to mix since I was a child. Always a favorite around our home. Moist, fluffy and easy to make - plus, the batter is pretty tasty, too (even though you're not technically supposed to eat it).
Kristin  D.
St George, UT
My family loves these muffins! They are super easy and fast to make. Even my 6 year old gets them ready to go in the oven! It would be nice if they came out with a healthier option though.
Alisha  .
I love this mix. Supper easy to make too. I love this on top of a mix of cooked hamburger, corn, tomato sauce, and chili power. Great week night meal that is quick and easier.
tyne T.
sherman, TX
These are an easy weekday breakfast that is flavorful and filling! I love the variety of flavors that jiffy has and have yet to be disappointed in their muffins
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I love Jiffy mixes...I have used the different kinds for years. Looks like a cheap generic brand but that is not it at all...best cheap brand around.
Alisha  .
What is you favorite way to cook/eat this.
Maryah H.
, FL
Never had this flavor, is it better than the corn bread?