Jiffy All Purpose Baking Mix

by Jiffy

"Jiffy" All Purpose Baking Mix.
Quality and value since 1930.
Many great recipes.
Compare & save!

How do you recomend?
What is you favorite thing to make out of this?
I didn't know they had this... I only know them for corn bread. Is it worth it ?
Start your review of Jiffy All Purpose Baking Mix!
Kaitlyn E.
Jonesboro, AR
Jiffy All Purpose Baking Mix uploaded by Kaitlyn E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this, I use this for a ton of my baking. It's my secret weapon! We made some homemade cinnamon rolls with my girls last night and they loved it. It always is great cooking with my babies! So far 10/10 everything I cook with this tastes great!!
kathy L.
Richfield Springs, NY
its awesome just like my grandma used to make . very easy to make and the quality is excellent
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow, OK
I've used this for years and will never use anything else! It works better than anything I've ever used.
Evelyn S.
Lawrence, MA
1,421 reviews
Jiffy All Purpose Baking Mix uploaded by Evelyn S.
Bàke,cake, pancakes,pie 🥰 love it easy to read and follow how to bake goodies, price is right 🥰 I discover new ways to make great dinner, desert! Get one !!!!
Kimberly G.
Peyton, CO
I typically use Jiffy All Purpose Baking Mix whenever I make homemade chocolate chip muffins regular sized or jumbo without all the fuss they always come out great. Affordable and you can find it in almost every grocery store.
Stacee B.
Temple Terr, FL
I been reading this brings since I was a little girl. Simple to mix, easy to bake and tasteful flavors.
Diana K.
Los Angeles
I use the Jiffy Corn Muffin mix and I do like it. The only problem is that it is such a small box and only makes six muffins. If you are looking to make muffins for more than two people you will need to purchase more. It has a good flavor and I use this when I can't get my favorite muffin mix.
Luis U.
Noblesville, IN
I got this to bake cupcakes and other funny stuff in family, is not expensive and is everywhere, that's make it an easy option, tastes and consistency are good so is always a good choice.
Rayna T.
Portland, OR
This stuff is really great just have around, u can use it for sooo many things!! its cheap! and it goes a long way!
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I love Jiffy! This is a very versatile mix. You can make so many different recipes with it! Good quality. I like to make banana bread, waffles, pancakes, muffins, biscuits, and even for dumplings in chicken and dumplings!