Jiffy All Purpose Baking Mix uploaded by Stacy T.Jiffy All Purpose Baking Mix uploaded by Kristie T.

BY JIFFY

"Jiffy" All Purpose Baking Mix.
Quality and value since 1930.
Many great recipes.
Compare & save!

• what is the base to this product? is it like a corn meal ...3 Answers
  • Do the Jiffy All Purpose Baking Mix taste just like Bisqu...3 Answers
  • What holiday recipes do you use the Jiffy All Purpose Bak...3 Answers
Kayla B.
This stuff is truly a saving grace. I use it for all sorts of different recipes from biscuits to pancakes to dumplings. Very versatile and definitely a must have. Easy to use. I recommend this to everyone especially people that are just starting out and looking for an easy way to make many recipes.
Andrea P.
Columbus
Jiffy is THE product for all things cornbread. I use it in my famous corn pudding. It comes in the classic form but also a vegetarian mix as well as blueberry and raspberry mixes. It's very versatile and a must have for every pantry.
Genevieve L.
Baltimore, MD
Makes the best non made from scratch cornbread. I like to add blueberries or peaches to spice it up some more. I’ve also added some of this mix in flour mixes I’ve made when frying up fritters. Adds a nice bit of flavor, kind of like hush puppies.
Miranda S.
Sunbury, OH
Easy to find at just about any store locally. Price is great! We make pancakes, muffins, pizza crust, biscuits and lots of other things. It is always great to keep in the pantry. Definitely worth purchasing and I will certainly buy again. Would recommend to anyone who cooks or bakes at home.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these pizzas they are very tasty they have the right amount of tomato sauce the right amount of cheese in the right amount of toppings and I really love them
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
My grandma has been using this to make cornbread and other baked goods, and I have yet to have baking that had topped it. I never knew until I more recently asked her her recipes that she uses baking mix! Now I know it's this little box that's made the difference over the years, and now I purchase them almost everytime I go to the grocery store too!
Christine G.
Milton, NY
I have used Jiffy for a long time. My mom always made the corn muffins with chili and we always had the blueberry muffins for breakfast. Though I LOVE the product, I think the blueberries taste fake and I do not think this is the most healthy product. Generally though, this is an excellent and taste product. Cheap too!
Toya V.
Louisville, KY
I love to bake,it is one of my main hobbies. The jiffy baking mix is very versitile. I can make pancakes or waffles, homemade cheddar biscuits using this basic batter and adding into it, cakes, cinnamon rolls the list really goes on and on. We keep a box of this most times in the pantry. It is a great flour mixture!
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
I love the jiffy brand. I use a lot of their products, including the all purpose baking mix. You can make delicious biscuits, pancakes, and etc with this. Great tasting and my biscuits always come out perfect. I always have this is my cupboard for quick easy biscuits to go with any meal.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
I have recently tried this and i have to say that it makes the job so much easier than making pancakes and biscuits from scratch..i picked up my box at my Local Walmart but im sure you can get it anywhere..i would say to everyone out there to go pick up a box and try it,who knows,you might fall in love with it too
Elaine D.
what is the base to this product? is it like a corn meal or flour?
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
What holiday recipes do you use the Jiffy All Purpose Baking Mix in?
Shannon P.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do the Jiffy All Purpose Baking Mix taste just like Bisquick Baking Mix?

Walmart