Jiffy
5048 36-Plant Pellet Refill

Jiffy 5048 36-Plant Pellet Refill

by Jiffy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jiffy 5048 36-Plant Pellet Refill!
How would you rate this product?
Trina F.
Hixson, TN
Jiffy 5048 36-Plant Pellet Refill uploaded by Trina F.
I grow my own vegetables each year and try to save supplies from one year to the next including my little greenhouse I got a few years back. These little “dirt poufs” as I call them, are great when getting seedlings started, retain moisture and there’s zero cleanup so it makes it nice to get them started inside the house. I planted cabbage 3 days ago and look how big they’ve already gotten 😍
Amy S.
Spanaway, WA
Jiffy 5048 36-Plant Pellet Refill uploaded by Amy S.
I just adore these things! They make it so easy to start all of my vegetable plants. I highly recommend these. And you only need to make what you need.
Tonya C.
It did better than expected. I put some seeds in it a few days later the plant began to grow.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
Jiffy 5048 36-Plant Pellet Refill uploaded by ASHLEY J.
I love these! They are excellent for seed starting. I’ve only had failures with germination due to my own fault using these, otherwise I get almost 100% germination! They are perfect for keeping the right moisture level in seed starting and you can just plant the whole thing so as to not disturb the roots.
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
Jiffy 5048 36-Plant Pellet Refill uploaded by Ashleigh L.
My boyfriend and I garden and every year we buy these to help us start growing our veggies before we place them in our actual garden. They always work and they are so easy to use!
Cindy L.
Canada
Jiffy 5048 36-Plant Pellet Refill uploaded by Cindy L.
I love this product and use it every single year in spring when it's time to start my garden. I have the little greenhouse kit from #Jiffy that I reuse every year, so instead of buying a new kit, I just use a box of these pellet refills to start my seeds. Dependable product, perfect to start any kind of seeds. It's also super easy to use, you just have to add water water over the pellets until they expand. It's also safe to just place the pellets directly into the garden, so you don't disturb the roots. It will completely disintegrate with time.
Kristy A.
lanaudière , québec
Jiffy 5048 36-Plant Pellet Refill uploaded by Kristy A.
For the last few years we have been planting gardens at our home to be more self sufficient. These pellets make life so much easier when starting seeds. I love how easy they are to use. Simply wet them and pop the seed in no mess at all. Our seeds are already growing nicely!

Looking for your answer?