Jif® To Go™ Chocolate Silk Spread 1.5 oz 8 ct uploaded by Ilicia R.

BY JIF

Jif chocolate silk peanut butter spread to go 12 oz 8 ct see more...

• Is it unhealthy?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still make this, and if so, where I can ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
These Jif to go are the best when I'm on the run but still want something chocolate! I love it with bananas.
elisabete b.
What a great snack for kids and adults no doubt about it, very tasty and delicious.ready to take on the go .
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Foodies and snackers this is for us! watching a movie or your favorite TV show? celery goes great with this
Jennifer G.
Ocean View, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect snack to take with you when your schedule is busy! I bring these to work with me
Magy  S.
Visalia, CA
Love it it is exactly like nuttella to me except without all the fat it is a win win lol!!!!!!!!
Madeline B.
I love this stuff! It's pretty much the best peanut butter out there, especially if you enjoy chocolate and peanut butter together. The only thing that I don't like, is that it used to come in a bigger jar, and now it only comes in the to-go packs. I wish JIF would bring back the big jars!
Madeline B.
Does anyone know if they still make this, and if so, where I can get it?
April G.