Jif® To Go™ Chocolate Silk Spread 1.5 oz 8 ct uploaded by Ilicia R.

BY JIF #98 in Dips & Spreads

Jif chocolate silk peanut butter spread to go 12 oz 8 ct see more...

• Is it unhealthy?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still make this, and if so, where I can ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
#nerdygirl ..
These are almost as good as Nutella but we all know that nothing is better than Nutella. I love chocolate and this is like super good. Peanut butter is really good.
Sheryl M.
Royal Oak, MI
Love love! I buy these for work. When I get that 2pm feeling and need a pick me up I scoop this with pretzel chips or celery sticks. Nice snack and super cheap. Keeps you honest while dieting too because it's pre packaged. Would def recommend!
Sonia R.
Riverside, CA
My daughter loves these snacks with pretzels or other dipping sticks. I love to keep this at my desk at the office for a small indulging treat to eat with apple slices. MMM chocolate covered strawberries ? This snack is very light and chocolatey and better for you than having a candy bar.
Madeline B.
I love this stuff! It's pretty much the best peanut butter out there, especially if you enjoy chocolate and peanut butter together. The only thing that I don't like, is that it used to come in a bigger jar, and now it only comes in the to-go packs. I wish JIF would bring back the big jars!
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
These spreads are great for a snack when I'm craving something sweet. They are not too rich and the texture is very smooth. I like to have them with pretzels or graham crackers.
Christopher C.
Fort Wayne, IN
These chocolate JIF spreads are a favorite of mine! Regular JIF peanut butter is my favorite regular brand, and the chocolate JIF spread is a great option. I've tried several other chocolate spreads and the JIF is by far my pick to eat with almost anything.
Rachele T.
Wheeler, MI
Love these! Perfect blend of chocolatey goodness! I love to eat this with apples at work. They are small so I just grab one and throw it in my purse. Also a good bargain.
Valerie S.
Great snacks for the little ones, but I eat them too. I've only had the peanut butter one so I def need to try the chocolate. I love this brand. It never disappoints me.
Ilicia R.
Eau Claire, WI
I'm always looking for healthy snacks for work that actually taste good. And I found one! Raw almonds and Jif. So delicious!
Kristyn S.
This is one of my favorite on the go snacks! If you love chocolate and you love peanut butter this is the snack for you!!
Madeline B.
Does anyone know if they still make this, and if so, where I can get it?
April G.