Jif® To Go™ Chocolate Silk Spread 1.5 oz 8 ct uploaded by Ilicia R.

BY JIF

Jif chocolate silk peanut butter spread to go 12 oz 8 ct see more...

• Is it unhealthy?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still make this, and if so, where I can ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
#nerdygirl ..
These are almost as good as Nutella but we all know that nothing is better than Nutella. I love chocolate and this is like super good. Peanut butter is really good.
Sheryl M.
Royal Oak, MI
Foodie Expert
Love love! I buy these for work. When I get that 2pm feeling and need a pick me up I scoop this with pretzel chips or celery sticks. Nice snack and super cheap. Keeps you honest while dieting too because it's pre packaged. Would def recommend!
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
Yummy !!!!I love this stuff! It's pretty much the best peanut butter out there, especially if you enjoy chocolate and peanut butter together. The only thing that I don't like, is that it used to come in a bigger jar, and now it only comes in the to-go packs. I wish JIF would bring back the big jars!
elisabete b.
What a great snack for kids and adults no doubt about it, very tasty and delicious.ready to take on the go .
Jennifer G.
Ocean View, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect snack to take with you when your schedule is busy! I bring these to work with me
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Foodies and snackers this is for us! watching a movie or your favorite TV show? celery goes great with this
Rachele T.
Wheeler, MI
Love these! Perfect blend of chocolatey goodness! I love to eat this with apples at work. They are small so I just grab one and throw it in my purse. Also a good bargain.
jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
These Jif to go are the best when I'm on the run but still want something chocolate! I love it with bananas.
Valerie S.
Great snacks for the little ones, but I eat them too. I've only had the peanut butter one so I def need to try the chocolate. I love this brand. It never disappoints me.
Magy  S.
Visalia, CA
Love it it is exactly like nuttella to me except without all the fat it is a win win lol!!!!!!!!
Madeline B.
Does anyone know if they still make this, and if so, where I can get it?
April G.