Jif To Go ® Crunchy Peanut Butter

by JIF

The delicious taste of Jif® Crunchy Peanut Butter in a convenient, right-sized cup. Perfect for dipping your favorite snacks!

COME è IL PRODOTTO?
Start your review of Jif To Go ® Crunchy Peanut Butter!
Miranda Mariè L.
Chandler, AZ
Not a Big Crunch peanut butter person, however I do love Jiff. I usually purchase the smooth kind, as opposed to the crunch kind, because I find that the chunks of peanuts are just too big. However one thing I like about Jiff , in comparison to other brands, is that when I open a new jar...  there is never a bunch of liquid at the top! I hate opening a jar of peanut butter to find Pooled liquid at the top! However I have never had this problem with Jiff. The price point is fair as well.
Veronica S.
1,204 reviews
Love these! Perfect to throw in my lunch bag with fruits and veggies. I like the portion controll otherwise id eat the whole jar!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...