Food & SnacksDips & SpreadsJIF
Salted Caramel Spread - 13oz

Jif Salted Caramel Spread - 13oz

by JIF

Jif® Salted Caramel Flavored Hazelnut Spread.
230 calories per 2 tbsp.

I love Salted Caramel, has anyone tried this Jif spread? Wondering if it's as good as it looks! Thanks!!
Start your review of Jif Salted Caramel Spread - 13oz!
Texarkana, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using the product for different things other than like sandwiches. I use this product to make cookies and it works really good and it also has a delicious taste.
Downey, CA
Jif Salted Caramel Spread - 13oz uploaded by Shannon M.
Jiffy is following the Nutella craze and has produced this yummy hazelnut spread. Salted Caramel? YES please! My kids have been eating it on toast and green apple slices.
Monroe, GA
Better than Nutella!!! The salted caramel just adds a little more to it, but it doesn't have the gritty feel like I think Nutella has!
West New York , NJ
This a little of heaven in your mouth you can put on anything you like. Its beyond easy to whip out and spread. Price is good for the delicious treat.
Cumberland, KY
1,000 reviews
This stuff is the best! It's like Nutella mixed with carmel. It's the best stuff, taste just like Nutella. You could use this in recipes, on toast or just eat it straight from the jar. This comes in many flavors like Cookies n Cream, Cream Cheese, Hazelnut, and Salted Carmel. Try it, it's good!
Georgetown, DE
I am in love with this spread! I'm a huge salted caramel fan so when I saw this i was stoked to try it, and I was not let down. It's perfect on Ritz!
Georgetown, TX
This stuff is so freaking tasty. I love to spread it on caramel rice cakes. It is a great snack anytime. I know it's not healthy, but it is oh so yummy!