Meg E. F.

Are there any exceptional flavors?

Kristin W.
Kristin W.
3 years, 5 months ago
The original is pretty good!!
Halcyone B.
Halcyone B.
Kingston, jamaica
3 years, 5 months ago
I don't think so i have never seen any but if they flavored it would it still be peanut butter.
Lyela G.
Lyela G.
N Charleston, SC
3 years, 5 months ago
What are you talking about? its peanut butter. not an science experiment.
vanessa c.
vanessa c.
3 years, 5 months ago
Love this peanut butter! I put it in my shakes in the morning and after work out I eat a couple spoons full. And when it's all gone my dog sure likes to lick the jar.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
3 years, 5 months ago
I wouldn't say the flavors are exceptional. I'd go with the regular, it has a better taste to it.